• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted some input... Stand Behind Our Troops Magnets

Dang... Now I want to whip up a bunch of bumber stickers and T-shirts.

Count me in for 2 of those for sure!!! Fantastic idea!!! Thanks!!!

Well I'm glad everyone likes the idea.  I'm working with a graphics company, don't have an exact date yet but I will let you all know when I know.

I have an American one given to me by a nice Vet I  met at a gas station.. have been trying to get my hands on the digi camo ones but there are apparently none to be had in Ottawa! Your idea sounds cool cplwife and I'd be interested in at least 4-5 of them!

cplwife said:
I am ordering magnets that say "If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!"  There have been alot of people here, officers included, that want one when they come in.  I am trying to figure out how many to order and wondered what people here thought.  I will mail them out to other bases if requested.  Some feedback would be appreciated.  There's nothing else like these around that i've seen. Thanks

Kudos on the slogan, very amusing.  ;D
Have you got a means for receiving funds and mailing out?  Am interested in a few myself but would like to know where to send the cash...

Back