• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted some input... Stand Behind Our Troops Magnets

cplwife

Inactive
Reaction score
I am ordering magnets that say "If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!"  There have been alot of people here, officers included, that want one when they come in.  I am trying to figure out how many to order and wondered what people here thought.  I will mail them out to other bases if requested.  Some feedback would be appreciated.  There's nothing else like these around that i've seen.

Thanks

;D I think your idea is first rate....send the first batch to our politicians...lol
good luck with your idea...

Chewie

Great.......just what i need , another  freakin' magnet someone's gonna steal off my car........

I guess someone supports the troops more than i do....... ::)

[/rant]

If I can't get one of those I may be forced to make one....

Or some T-Shirts with that on it.

aesop081 said:
Great.......just what i need , another  freakin' magnet someone's gonna steal off my car........

I guess someone supports the troops more than i do....... ::)

[/rant]

One of the cashiers at the Canex here in Pet has said they were / are seriously considering getting some magnets in that say "This is where my 'Support Our Troops' magnet used to be before someone stole it." I know I have re-bought quite a few magnets for both my and Rachel's families that people have decided they needed more as well. It's starting to get quite irritating. I guess $3.00 cuts too far into some people's cigarette and beer money  ::)

I do wish they would make them in a sticker form - much harder to steal plus I don't have to remember to remove it from my tailgate before I take my truck through the carwash ;D

I love the idea, and hope we can get some here in Borden! i think it would fit in nicely with my other troops magnets!

Ya I'm totally down for that, GREAT idea. Now, lets see if we can get them to make a new piece of issued kit  :) lol

392 said:
I do wish they would make them in a sticker form - much harder to steal plus I don't have to remember to remove it from my tailgate before I take my truck through the carwash ;D

Perhaps you can get them discounted at the Car Wash.  ;D

All the ones being ripped off cars must be clogging their drains, and they must have stacks of them.

Put me down for 2.  Don't want to hijack the thread but does anyone here think the lettering on the Canex ones is too small?  Could be I need glasses but can't read them from more than 10 feet away.

392 said:
One of the cashiers at the Canex here in Pet has said they were / are seriously considering getting some magnets in that say "This is where my 'Support Our Troops' magnet used to be before someone stole it." I know I have re-bought quite a few magnets for both my and Rachel's families that people have decided they needed more as well. It's starting to get quite irritating. I guess $3.00 cuts too far into some people's cigarette and beer money  ::)

Hey, when my first one got stolen i bought one that said "some a$$hole stole my support magnet".  Found that one at Spencer gifts........Well, wouldnt you just know it, someone needed it more than i did also !!

aesop081 said:
...Well, wouldnt you just know it, someone needed it more than i did also !!
Looks better on my truck anyway. ;D    j/k

cplwife, you can put me down for a couple too please!

Back