• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warning ! Attention all Men! Beware!

The Librarian said:
Techniclly she would also have to be divorced. Again, I do not qualify for designation as a cougar.

I am, as they say, in a league of my own!!  ;D

You, my second-favourite bin-rat (don't forget to whom I am married!) would be classified as a "TIGER", as would she.

Roy

ya... :-\ I'm very whipped by my Tiger... :'( I've lost all of my manhood, and what makes me a man because she wouldnt let me anymore... oooo somebody save me  :crybaby:

oh! btw, me likes that 29yr old ;)

The Librarian said:
Attention all Girls!! Take heed!!

It has been my experience when out and about that there are overwhelming amounts of guys who try the same trick!! Offering beer...and tequila!!

My advice to my fellow women is take the multitudes of drinks offered, and leave at the end of the night with the same girlfriends you entered with.

As per their wishes, leave the men alone; by doing so you will help to protect these men from themselves!!

beach_bum said:
I'll second that one!  ;D  Do it to save the men.

CB ALERT!!  :tsktsk: CB ALERT!!
pullhair.gif
CB ALERT!!
hammer.gif
CB ALERT!!
angryrazz.gif
CB ALERT!!
tantrum.gif
CB ALERT!!
aargh4.gif
CB ALERT!!
ahhh.gif
CB ALERT!!
brickwall.gif
CB ALERT!!

Bust out your wingmen, boys.  There's work to be done! 

zipperhead_cop said:
Bust out your wingmen, boys.  There's work to be done! 
Geez, you'd think being a cop and all you'd have picked up that lil tidbit about 2 days ago.

Needless, girls don't need CB alerts. We just know.  ;D

The Librarian said:
Geez, you'd think being a cop and all you'd have picked up that lil tidbit about 2 days ago.

I'm more about the long game than the fast one.

The Librarian said:

The CB alert is because of you girls, not for you.  Guys don't generally CB, unless it is for the amusement of the rest of the group, or the guy in question doesn't really need to hook up due to previous success.  I think it is in the Guy Rules. 

zipperhead_cop said:
I'm more about the long game than the fast one.
Aren't you all?  ::)

The CB alert is because of you girls, not for you.  Guys don't generally CB, unless it is for the amusement of the rest of the group, or the guy in question doesn't really need to hook up due to previous success.  I think it is in the Guy Rules. 

We know that. Funny I didn't have hang a flashing banner to get my back-up here to aid me. It's in the girls rules. We rock.

The Librarian said:
Aren't you all?  ::)

We know that. Funny I didn't have hang a flashing banner to get my back-up here to aid me. It's in the girls rules. We rock.

Exactly! 

The Librarian said:
The Librarian said:

You got it right Vern!!  ;D It's simple. Girls Rule, Boys Drool.  :-*

Sadly with the Cougar Bait alert being given out by ZC, all the troops found themselves vastly disappointed when not a single cougar was found to be posting in the thread....

;D

The Librarian said:
Sadly with the Cougar Bait alert being given out by ZC, all the troops found themselves vastly disappointed when not a single cougar was found to be posting in the thread....

;D

:rofl: HAHA. No kidding. I've got a looooong way to go.

boehm said:
Technically she would be considered a Puma, also known as a Pre-Cougar.

25-35 years old = Puma
35-50 years old = Cougar
50+ years old = Lynx

;)

So what's under 25 range considered as? Kitten?  ;)

Back