• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warning ! Attention all Men! Beware!

Niner domestic, that was funny! ;D I've seen it before and it is still as funny as the first time I read it!

What's even funnier is that you guys really think that Big Bertha you got for father's day was a gift?  bwhahahahahaha

Thanks for that info.  And I  would like to comment..

1. I do golf...not that well...but I can hit the f&^&*ing little ball down rangeand get close to that stupid little hole.    :rage:
2. I am happily married, but haven't golfed in years due to...nevermind... ;D

8)

BYT, remind me to let your missus know where to get a Big Bertha. (the bonus is, you might actually have a better game...LOL)

...{rude comment}

Are you saying that the size of the driver makes a differnce for a better game?

::)

It's not the size of the driver, it's how you handle your club.

I hope.

...well, you know what they say about a good driver...?

Psst, and I know the secret of snow.  ;D

Golf ??............you mean hit a ball that no one hits back??....kinda like playing tennis by yourself ??........... ^-^

Well, I had to graduate from "whack-a-mole" at some point...why not keep with the skill set of being able to whack an object not meant to be whacked - Golf.

Men! The origin of this thread had something to do with B E E R.
After golf you drink B E E R.
Methinks there is a plot afoot by the wo-persons here to get us to drink more B E E R.
Men! Resist! 

....Not likely!!!!!!

;D

Last time I had a few rounds, it was at the range. I was advance party and had about half a bucket of golf balls... That Fig 11 was scared.... right... *sigh*    :P

Sorry to resurect, but I can't believe I've missed that thread !

Back