• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*waves* Starting the Reserve recruiting process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search the forums.

Geeks attending BMQ, haircuts and lead rock like swimmers are our forte.

so tell me how does the form/member Iggi thingy work again? I can't belive Scott let this go this far.

my72jeep said:
so tell me how does the form/member Iggi thingy work again? I can't belive Scott let this go this far.

In English?

No reports on this repetitive silliness and my hope is a lesson would be learned. Less and less convinced...but willing to allow it to go on until someone has enough.

Pandora114 said:
Why I never learned how is not important. 

You wouldn't have brought it up if you didn't want to talk about it.  Tell us why you never learned how to swim.

Why do I feel the next question will be about special diet,

"I am a Vegan"
"I am Lactose intolerant"
"I am allergic to peanuts"

:facepalm:

the 48th regulator said:
How do i feel the next question will be about special diet,

"I am a Vegan"
"I am Lactose intolerant"
"I am allergic to peanuts"

:facepalm:

Heh.  I don't require a special diet, luckily, unlike my husband, who still managed to pass BMQ, 3 sets of 3's courses, 3 sets of 5's courses (Supply/AVS/AESOP)  and survived sailing, and questionable Flight Feedings with a seafood allergy.  Food is the least of my concern.

Honestly, I do plan on taking this seriously, contrary to the posts I have made.  I can't afford *not* to.  At least this thread pointed out to me what qualities I need to sit down and really think about and change before heading off to BMQ. 

Oh FFS.

Listen, there is not anything you have, may have, suffer from, possibly suffer from etc that someone prior to yourself has NOT already made it through BMQ with.

You really are not that special.  You need to stop posting if you have a hope in hell of attempting to begin to "not draw attention to yourself" as you say; now would be a great time to start.

Pandora114 said:
Another question:

My swimming ability is piss poor at best.  I think a granite boulder swims better than I do.  We don't have the cash for swimming lessons for me at the moment..how badly will this impact me in BMQ?  I did let my recruiter know that I never learned how to swim.

Why I never learned how is not important.  The fact is, I don't know how to swim, and we don't have the finances to pay for lessons at my local PSP even at the discounted rate I get.

You'll get a PO failure. You don't need to spend copious amounts of money for learning how to swim. $5 at most.

Go to your local YMCA/pool, go to shallow end and jump in. Try to keep your legs off the floor of the pool and maneuver your arms. Was 9 when my dad tossed me in the pool and said: "stay afloat."

Enough,..........try some pillow talk with your husband. He's done it already.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back