• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wear ARMY.CA red and support a good cause

End of October, but I could extend it a few days if it looks like we'll get some new entries.

Ordered! Hope there's some left, if not I could always use any other army.ca shirt.

You got the last Large. There are 5 Medium and 1 XL left. Thanks!

Got my shirt today and "I look bitchin' in red". That's EXACTLY what I said when I put it o. The embroidery looks amazing Mike. Real happy with the shirt, in fact I'm wearing it right now.

Excellent! I'm wearing mine right now too. :)

Still six left, as soon as we can find homes for those we can send our donation for the Hospital Packs, and of course, I'll post the total here. Hopefully it won't take too much longer.

I might pick another one up, depending on how the cash flow looks this weekend. Too bad there is only 1XL left.

Mike i'll take the last XL for my dad for christmas, same shipping way.

Cheers
Mike

Got the shirt yesterday... and since it's still red friday...  :salute:

Camera035.jpg

Ugh... Bucket of yuck... well.. at least the shirt looks good.

Cheers,

- Piper

Nice photo!  Two computer monitors, and both apparently on army.ca!  :D

Hi Mike, I know you`re out of the red shirts in a large. If possible, I would like to order another colour, and a subscription?  Plus I`d like to add a little extra to the RCR hospital pack fund?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Not a problem, and thanks for the support. For the subscription, this page will do the trick: http://army.ca/subscribe. Unfortunately you can't "tack on" a donation via PayPal, but you can always send that separately.

Cheers
Mike

Edit: That was fast... and very generous for the Hospital Packs... thanks!

Back