• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Werl or Iserlohn c.1960-1963

W. Hall

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to contact my friends and former associates from 1st Field Ambulance RCAMC (Smiley‘s Circus) who were in Germany in the early 60‘s - just to compare notes and reflections.

Offtopic - I know...but to come to a canadian forum and to see "Iserlohn"...I was born about 11 Kilometeres away (Menden) and know the canadians in Deilinghofen (near Iserlohn) very well! They founded the first Icehockey-Team, which today is "EC Sauerland" - So Greetings to you

I am not sure if my reply reached you, I will try again.
My name is Robin Dobres and I spent the period between Jan and october of 1963 in Fort Anne. the 1st field ambulance.
Hope to hear from you, would be fun to meet someone else from that period in my life.
Robin

My father was stationed in Werl(Fort Victoria) with 4th Field Squadron, RCE from 1962-1965. :salute:

It's a long shot but is there anyone who remembers a Andrew, a group B tradesman, in the 50's at Fort Anne or Fort Chambly?
At that time he was about 35 years old.
Or maybe there are some pictures available from that time or place.  ???
He had a relationship with a girl called Sheila. A picture of him can be provided.

Back