• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What do you do?

william

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm an air cadet myself, trust me if there was a army cadet unit in my unit I'd be the first one to join.
But anyway I was just wondering what you guys do for a "field trip" type thing. The air cadets go flying but what do you guys do? Do you go on hikes?

Just wondering.

wiliam  

Army cadets do many things: Marksmenship, cam and concealment, field signals, ruck marches, survival shelters, first aid, canoing, rock climbing, ab sailing, map and compass. Theres many more but I am not going to sit here and list off everything army cadets do. If your that interested check the cadet web site under the army cadet section. www.cadets.ca
Regards,

cool you're an air cadet!! I use to be!! whats your squad? well use army cadets get to different things than air but their both equal!! well anyways have air!! have u ever been to penhold.. oh and in army yheres better summer camps like vernon!!]

best wishes
:cdn:
mandee

It's Penhell not Penhold...
Also, none of the courses are better, just different.

Madee,
Go to the thread that I have put here and you will find out my squad and the reason for my being an air cadet.

http://Army.ca/forums/threads/21915.0.html

..I'm on the second page.

Well im a sea cadet so normally we go sailing go on a cruise on some of the naval training ships or something like that

I'm an air cadet myself and all we do is field work and some stuff with planes.  :skull: :bullet:

Back