• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what happens if you don't have your drivers licence?

• Thread starter futuresoldier101
  • Start date
F

futuresoldier101

i was wondering if i get in before i get my full drivers licence well i be able to take the test on the base or well i still have to get it on my own.

You will have to get it on your own.  AFAIK, there is no testing for Provincial Driver's Licences on bases.

If you get your 404s (Military Driver's Licence) prior to going for your civilian one, some provinces may waive the waiting time between getting your Beginner's and going for your driving test.

ok i guess i'll have to get before i enlist. thanks for the quick response.

Or just get it transfered to whatever province you'll happen to be in after wards.

PMedMoe said:
You will have to get it on your own.  AFAIK, there is no testing for Provincial Driver's Licences on bases.

If you get your 404s (Military Driver's Licence) prior to going for your civilian one, some provinces may waive the waiting time between getting your Beginner's and going for your driving test.
Whats the difference between a 404 and a civvy drivers license?

Stacked said:
404's allow you to operate DND vehicles,  a civi license allows you to operate Civilian vehicles?  :-X

Ding, ding, ding!!  Give this man a prize!!  :nod:  ;D

Back