• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What have you won thus far in the Roll Up the Rim?

I'm 3/5 so far. Two free coffee's and a doughnut so far. Maybe my luck is changing....

I'm 0/5 the gf however is 2/2... both donuts she can't eat, but I don't mind :)

Guy in front of me won an ipod, he jumps up in timmies about 20 minutes after we were standing in line and shouts I won an ipod, so he goes up to the counter where they tell him he will need to drive to the city to claim that sort of prize, needless to say he was not happy cause him driving his big truck all the way to the city would cost him just as much as if he were to buy one here in town haha

siege said:
Guy in front of me won an ipod, he jumps up in timmies about 20 minutes after we were standing in line and shouts I won an ipod, so he goes up to the counter where they tell him he will need to drive to the city to claim that sort of prize, needless to say he was not happy cause him driving his big truck all the way to the city would cost him just as much as if he were to buy one here in town haha

IPOD???? There are no IPOD prizes this year.

that sounds weird to me, I know one of the guys who worked the call center for that campaign and he was always complaining about people calling in to ask where their prizes were repeatedly and not being satisfied with 6-8 weeks for delivery.

So far i'm batting .143
That's 1 for 7.  I won a free coffee which i have yet to redeem.

I'm doing better than last year where I went 1 for 24. 

siege said:

Well, your story isnt from this year i guess :

http://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en/prizes.php

c_canuk said:
that sounds weird to me, I know one of the guys who worked the call center for that campaign and he was always complaining about people calling in to ask where their prizes were repeatedly and not being satisfied with 6-8 weeks for delivery.

agreed... i can't see them making you drive anywhere to get it... i imagine you'd fill out some sort of form at the tim hortons your at and they'd have it delivered to you.... but you never know, my buddy won 10g's on a scratch ticket in fort mac and had to drive to edmonton to claim it.

2 coffees out of 9.  They must like me 'cause they keep asking me to play with them again.

First win of the season this morning. A coffee.

Tim's doesn't realise it'd pay off in the long run to give me a Matrix. I'd buy so much more coffee if I didn't have to walk 5 klicks to get there.

3 for 36 - 1 donut and 2 coffee

- a buddy of mine from Hamilton won a boat the other day.

My boss won a GPS last week... he doesn't drive anymore!

Won 2 coffee's so far from the 10 I've purchased. Also, a free donut on the one and only coffee I've bought from Robin's during their "sip to win"

Won a free donut at Sick Kids yesterday - I couldn't give the thing away (almost teased one of my diabetics with it, but thought the better though).

MM

I'm now 3 for 17, all coffees. I can't believe I've won this many, the planets must have aligned.

Bump for 2010.

I'm zero for however-many.  Give me hope:  What have you won this year?

Back