• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your favourite dress code to cope with the current heatwave? 2nd Div

dimsum

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
From 2nd Division's FB page.  I'm thinking their Public Affairs staff is Air Force or trolling by this point.

https://www.facebook.com/2DivCA.2CanDiv/photos/a.166054080121277/2461138110612851/?type=3&theater

My Fav:

Sail 10 Nautical miles off any of Canada's three shores: Instant relief!

#thankyouforcoldoceaniccurrents  :cold:

2XX PA Staff are, shall we say, unique.  Unique to the point of wondering what they're on.

dapaterson said:
2XX PA Staff are, shall we say, unique.  Unique to the point of wondering what they're on.
Also the folks that brought you ...

Attachments

• 2DivPonytailforgen (2).jpg
    2DivPonytailforgen (2).jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 262
  • OpLentusStyleGuide (2).jpg
    OpLentusStyleGuide (2).jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 294
dapaterson said:

Or maybe what planet they’re on...,

Dimsum said:
From 2nd Division's FB page.  I'm thinking their Public Affairs staff is Air Force or trolling by this point.

https://www.facebook.com/2DivCA.2CanDiv/photos/a.166054080121277/2461138110612851/?type=3&theater

I mean, I would certainly hope it's intentionally trolling by this point. The notion that someone could come up with the comedic gold that they've been doing accidentally is more depressing than not. I'm loving the whole "not trying to be super fucking serious all the time" approach. Since, you know, that's boring as hell.

gcclarke said:
I mean, I would certainly hope it's intentionally trolling by this point. The notion that someone could come up with the comedic gold that they've been doing accidentally is more depressing than not. I'm loving the whole "not trying to be super ******* serious all the time" approach. Since, you know, that's boring as hell.

This one's my favourite thus far.

Edit: damn it, I hit quote instead of modify.

Navy_Pete said:
ps are issued CADPAT shorts really a thing?  That's pretty sweet.  People had photos of both the green and arid patterns.

There are CADPAT convertible pants that zip off into shorts.  Those are mainly for the techs for working on the flightline. 

Dimsum said:
There are CADPAT convertible pants that zip off into shorts.  Those are mainly for the techs for working on the flightline.

I'm a greasy civvie now. How do I get a pair of these????  ;)

Navy_Pete said:
In case you missed the comments, here is the link to a CADPAT kilt;This is pretty funny, but think I've seen a guy rocking it to the Army run.  Utilikilts are generally the way to go!

I knew a USN officer who had an "aquaflage" (USN "blueberry" disruptive pattern) kilt.  He used to wear it to Burns dinners with his mess jacket.  Priceless!

I usually sit in my office with no pants on....

that's an acceptable solution right? :whistle:

Humphrey Bogart said:
I usually sit in my office with no pants on....

that's an acceptable solution right? :whistle:
As long as you are not going “commando”!

Back