• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
i have one week left in the airforce, then back to the infantry for me, reserves this time, Loyal Edmonton regiment.

I did my medical,interview,and physical fitness test today. Everything went extremely well  :). Now it's just a waiting game

I've tried to join the canadian navy put I can't find anything but for me the canadian navy all the way!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Navy_LcMacdonald said:

I've tried to join the canadian navy put I can't find anything but for me the canadian navy all the way!!!!!!!!!!! :)

try Recruiting

passed cfat, med, first interview, fit test, sched for my 2nd interview this week, cant wait

applying as 031 1rcr/1ppcli

GENOMS Soldier said:
Just got sworn in at 11th Field in Guelph.
Pre-BMQ course for June 24.
I know you just were sworn in, so probably won't not know, but is Sgt. Braida still around?

Yesterday marked 3 years since being sworn in with the A&SH of C.  R031 trained, but a piper still.  Now I'm attached to the North Saskatchewan Regiment... will probably have to transfer over though since I've been accepted to the University of Saskatchewan.  I'll miss the Argylls, but have full intentions of coming back as soon as I can!

moose1 said:
I was a member of the Brockville rifles whilst at high school but had to move back to England in late sixties. i joined the Royal navy and did 22 years service. i am presently employed as a security officer. :salute:

Talk about small world. I was a Brock 94-97 now Reg Force 011.

I never noticed this very large thread before  :p
Ex R031, Ex Reg BMQ(left during basic)
In waiting to go Reg Armoured again, can't get enough of this stuff.

Sgt. Papke said:
Im currently in Army Cadets and hopefully if all goes well, I will be moving on to bigger and better things with the Reserves (BCD's) in 3 to 4 months, Or Reg Force Cook, hopefully soon.

- Shawn
(Change in plans)

Still in Cadets, but
Hopefully by September or earlier I will be going in as a Reg Force Cook, just have the Medical, Interview & PT Test to do.

Was 031 from 72 to 88 then Lotreped to Airforce in 88 and was an AVN tech till I retired..got out on a disability :salute:

I am currently in the recruting process for the 30 military police coy (reserves). I am also going down to the recruting office next week, to start my application for RMC. I am going for MARS officer in the navy.

-Private Recruit
-Awaiting BMQ/SQ this summer
-R215 (SigOp Reserves)

I am non-military, currently employed in corrections and a former rural police officer.

031 RCR 80 to 86 ( Reg Force)

SRR to 2003 (Paper Soldier - No Offence) Nice for the Hotel Discounts though!

2003 - Semi Retarded errr Retired!!!!

Army cadet... 1997-2003
Civilian Instructor 2003-Present
Swear in Reg Force.. August 10 (031 RCR)

Back