• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
RCR MCpl. 9 and a half years in. Currently an instructor at one of the CF's Training Centers.

Navy PA, but been everywhere, 2 airbases, 1 recruiting, 9 years Pet. Fd Amb and RCD, now on my 4th ship!

Austalian army, just coming up to 3 years. I'm driving ASLAV's now and hoping for an Iraq posting in december but coming to canada in the mean time on leave. I'm looking for the Operations Officers email address at the Royal Canadian Dragoons so i can go on exchange, can anyone help? cheers Haley

PM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Regards

I'm currently a grade 12 student, and I've finished just about everything except the physical. After that all I gotta do is pick my trade, and perhaps wait one week before I'll be in a uniform.

one week from Medical to being in uniform?......
(wouldn't hold my breath) - little bit of wishful thinking I would hazard to say but good luck - stranger things have been known to happen.

hello  i am only 15 years old and now serving time and just want to now somethings about the army so i can make a decision if i want to join or not

I am a cilivian Instructor With the Army cadet unit out of London Ontario

i am a former cadet and I am proud to give back to my unit

other then that I am a computer tech

Hello everyone.

Well from the last time I posted , things have changed significantly. I am not going Combat Arms , nor can I ever unless I have corrective vision! So , it ends up I am going Navy lol and as a Steward. Very excited. My recruiter called again today , I just finished all my military paperwork and everything , and it seems to eb going fast. Ill be getting my dates rather soon!

Jesso

Civillian, girlfriend of Master Cpl. in the PLF Army Reserves, friend of many attached to the Navy, relative of some in the Army and Airfroce. :)

I'd join the military, if it wouldn't chew me up and spit me out! Heh.

Airforce.  Graduating from RMC on 20 May 06!  Trade is Pilot.  Posted to Winnipeg at 402 Squadron for a year and a half before I go on course!

Max

as user name implies, I'm a recent (2.5 years) immigrant from Ireland and a civvy - have a uncle ex Irish Army enlisted.

Figure i'll update...

have been PRes Recce for 2.5 years, and have just transferred to the RegF Infantry. Will be in Wainwright June 2nd, for the PPCLI.

Sh0rtbUs said:
have been PRes Recce for 2.5 years, and have just transferred to the RegF Infantry. Will be in Wainwright June 2nd, for the PPCLI.

You social climber!!  Hoo-ahh!

Congrats

Back