• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Civilian, might join the reserves next year. Thinking about Weapons Technician Land, but not sure.

Mother of a pilot who is talking to the powers that be. Information, information, information. :salute:

pilotmom said:
Mother of a pilot who is talking to the powers that be. Information, information, information. :salute:

Wouldn't that make you a helicopter mom ;)

After 20 years service, retired for almost 14 years now.  Sometimes I actually miss the place.  :)

sky high said:
After 20 years service, retired for almost 14 years now.   Sometimes I actually miss the place.  :)
Hmm, but which place do you miss? And do you miss moving from it ever few years?  ;D

Ah, I can finally respond to this thread as a member of the CF. :)  Air Force, baby, yeah!  ;D

Celticgirl said:
Ah, I can finally respond to this thread as a member of the CF. :)  Air Force, baby, yeah!  ;D

That is the right answer  ;D Enjoy your time at st jean, when you are made CPC, make sure you kick arse. A couple of my buddies that went AEC are awaiting training to go to Cornwall

Starting my fifth year as CIC Sea. Thinking about transferring to the PRES though, just looking at what's available in the area frist.
Cheers

I just got hired by the Hasty  Pees for a Co-op emplacement. Should be starting next Friday. Wish me luck mates!

Update:

ATT POSTED to CFRC Van (now in New West) acting-FM.
Has really given me insight to the long and complex process of enrollments.
Still awtg TS/SA, then back to Kingston for Pt2 QL3.

Update: OCdt. Regular Army posted to CFLRS on L20. Expecting to graduate 17 Apr. 09 and then it's off to CFB Gagetown for CAP.

Currently Class B with CLS, retired last year with 24+ served as RCR, Photo Tech and last twelve as a FIG (...Int Guy). Retiring again soon

XR Rider

Res Army Clerk in Ottawa, considering a tour or CT, probably same uniform if not the blue variation.

Back