• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What PC Video Game Are You Playing Now?

gcclarke

Have you tried the expansion for Fallout 3 yet? (downloaded it from the web page but havn't installed yet

No I haven't played either of the Fallout 3 expansions. I'd heard complaints of bugginess so probably oging to wait a fair bit... in fact, I'm probably going to wait until Steam features them in one of their massive weekend sales. Presumeably that'll take long enough that the'll be patched up all nice like, and of course, savings.

But honestly, I've got quite a crop of XBox games that I've bought and haven't yet had a chance to play through, so I'm putting myself on a bit of a game spending hiatus.

-Call of Duty 4
-Tropico: Paradise Island (Being the dictator of a tropical island is fun!)
-Civilization 4 with the expansions

Anyone here ever play Demigod?

Saw it in the store and it looks interesting but didn't want to fork over the money and be disappointed not having seen any reviews of it

Ex-Dragoon said:
Just finished Mass Effect...good game.

Ditto on Mass Effect and also BioShock.

Now playing "Far Cry 2" which I picked up at GamersGate on Sale at $14.95 ( its worth the money at any price), along with Blitzkrieg Burning Horizons for $4.95.

The games and specials they have there are quite surprising and you can download your games (Full game -no CD required) unlimited times.

Have a look    www.gamersgate.com

Cheers.

Cheers

Just to say there's a hack for swbf2 1.1 that i developed, unfortunetly it wasnt allowed on filefront  :-X

Davis (HiddenFlame) said:
Just to say there's a hack for swbf2 1.1 that i developed, unfortunetly it wasnt allowed on filefront  :-X

:mad:
Wow what great integrity you have, i would love to have some one with your "skill set" working on muti million dollar equipment that is suppose to be "classified"
people who make game hacks are the lowest form of life, they ruin the game for people who have real skills and just piss every one off.
IMHO 

CEEBEE501 said:
:mad:
Wow what great integrity you have, i would love to have some one with your "skill set" working on muti million dollar equipment that is suppose to be "classified"
people who make game hacks are the lowest form of life, they ruin the game for people who have real skills and just piss every one off.
IMHO

"HACK" not quite clear on that terminology, is that the same as "Cheats", "Trainers", please define.

Cheers.

I didnt enjoy COD5 as much as 4

I think I might even bust out the old computer games... (red alert)

If people have not played Combat Arms (a free FPS) you should do so ASAP. It is a BLAST to play! I would say it's better then CS, and the like any day. The graphics are not too shabby, and the physics are quite good along with the weapons.

Based on US Army rank structure, but it's really fun! :) Come one, come all! Maybe we can have a Milnet clan? :D

No no no, it's not a bad kind of hack. It isn't designed to affect any aspect of the gameplay. What I was going to say was, "I developed a hack... To play this game WITHOUT a Cd."

I didnt mod it or anything, i just rerouted where the information is taken from when starting up the game. I had no choice because I accidentally broke my own CD and i needed to start it up some other way. So, all i did was make a 'glitch' to start it up without a cd.

Been playing a lot of Civilization lately. One day I will actually get to the end of a Civ game.

Has anyone dl'd Combat Arms and started playing yet? Seriously it's an awesome game that comes free!

Also, we should start an Army.ca clan :D

I just started up playing The Witcher the other day, and I must say, so far it's pretty awesome. I highly suggest it.

back and fourth between Call of Duty 4 & 5, waiting for the next in the series "Moder Warfare 2"

Might also get ArmA 2, military simulator and looks good (that's if I can stand the 50 officers yelling at me in mono tone)

Back