• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What type of underwear would you recommend?

Lost_Warrior

Inactive
Reaction score
I did a search for underwear and came up with a bunch of replies about the issued (although I didnt read through them all) 

My question is, what would you guys recomend for underwear while in the field?  (ie: A good, rugged brand that stands up well in the field, and protects like (if not better) than the issued.)

Thanks in advance.

Lost_Warrior said:
My question is, what would you guys recomend for underwear while in the field?  
The issued stuff.  They are good & you may as well wear them in the field because you will loose the cool points if the girls find you wearing them at the bar.

Infanteer said:
Post #9,000; and it is about underwear.  ::)

Lost_Warrior said:
Ok but seriously...
Lost_Warrior said:
I did a search for underwear and came up with a bunch of replies about the issued (although I didnt read through them all) 

My question is, what would you guys recomend for underwear while in the field?  (ie: A good, rugged brand that stands up well in the field, and protects like (if not better) than the issued.)

Thanks in advance.

If you didn't bother to read them; then how can we take you serious? 

Thanks for the info MCG.  The thing is (as retarded as this sounds) I only have 2 pair of issued underwear left.  The rest for "mis-placed" on course...  I was contemplating going to the clothing store for more, or purchasing some better ones for the field.

Not looking for an argument George, but I didn't have the time to scroll through 10 pages of threads with the word "underwear" in it, each with multiple pages.  My shift at work is almost up, and I wanted to get a quick answer so I could place an order tomorrow morning if need be.

Thanks to those who replied with serious answes.

I seriously recommend none. Seriously, it has yet to cause me problems!

La Senza is selling mens underwear now  ;)

Seriously though, it's great...it's at the back of the store, so you walk in, and the girls who work there surround you, and are all Gaga over helping you pick out a pair. It's great.

Sig_Des said:
La Senza is selling mens underwear now  ;)

Seriously though, it's great...it's at the back of the store, so you walk in, and the girls who work there surround you, and are all Gaga over helping you pick out a pair. It's great.

*runs to the mall*

:-\ Whats wrong with the issued stuff?  (I'm not cheep but it works and is free)

Back