• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's next?

Weman823

Inactive
Reaction score
I received an email on July 11th regarding my background check. My references were contacted. I'm just wondering when I'll be merit listed, if that is the next step. And what comes after being merit listed? I appreciate the response.

Good Day,

As per the information in the "READ FIRST" post, we  cannot answer inquires with regards to your current application or file; and your question is about your file specifically.
With that said, based on the information contained in your signature block along with the information you posted in this message; as long as there were no further issues with your file your next step (if your background check is clear) is being Merit Listed.

Your best bet is to contact your CFRC and ask if you're on the merit list or if anything further is pending prior to you being merit listed.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

My apologies! I should of and now have read the "read first" post. Thank you for the response. This is good news.

Back