• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

hey I just saw a comic related to that statement.

20090309.jpg

Now if they only translated books in to MSN speak then the masses could,... well read them and not just old-fashioned low tech types!

Teflon said:
Now if they only translated books in to MSN speak then the masses could,... well read them and not just old-fashioned low tech types!

Any reduction in size by the replacement of "u" for "you", etc., would be completely offset by the inclusion of 12 "like's" in each sentence.

Michael O'Leary said:
Any reduction in size by the replacement of "u" for "you", etc., would be completely offset by the inclusion of 12 "like's" in each sentence.

true (for those of us who are use to reading english) but then the vast majority of our nations youth will actually be able to read them

Piper said:
I just wish I had been quicker thinking....could have put my cell to my ear and said "Woodpecker this is Red Rover, she's on to us, send in the black helicopters". Alas, no such luck.

Beautiful...I needed that laugh to start the day.  8)

Piper said:
"...They've got this group called Alpha 66 and Omega 10 which are top secret teams of trained terrorists that the US has used in Iraq".
Those cunning Americans, using geriatric anti-Castro Cubans (Alpha 66) and a veterinary supplement giving cats and dogs shiny fur (Omega 10) against the Iraqis.....is there no end to their deviousness?   
::)

Journeyman said:
Those cunning Americans, using geriatric anti-Castro Cubans (Alpha 66) and a veterinary supplement giving cats and dogs shiny fur (Omega 10) against the Iraqis.....is there no end to their deviousness?    
::)

Journeyman, you got it all wrong. The Omega 10 is meant to shine the fur of the Alpha 66 folks, thereby making them like-new again...fit as fiddles. ;D

TimBit said:
Journeyman, you got it all wrong.
Moi? Mistaken?

I'm shocked sir. You may as well accuse me of being insensitive to others' feelings....or of wishing the world had more lawyers....or...or, of believing that Michael Jackson is simply misunderstood.

No, suggesting that I may have been wrong now has to be the dumbest thing heard today.  ;D

Journeyman said:
You may as well accuse me of being insensitive to others' feelings....or of wishing the world had more lawyers

Now what would be wrong with that? Surely, in such a world, everyone would behave, no?  :argument:

No, what the world needs to be a better place......

...is for people to just pause and reflect -- to enjoy the simple pleasures -- and to simply ask themselves more often.....

....what would Journeyman do?  :nod:            [/ego]  ;)

Journeyman said:

...is for people to just pause and reflect -- to enjoy the simple pleasures -- and to simply ask themselves more often.....

....what would Journeyman do?  :nod:            [/ego]  ;)

But isn't that why so many people already sport "WWJD" paraphernalia? My brother-in-law has such a bracelet and he lives in the UK. I guess that makes you world famous! :king:

Journeyman said:

....what would Journeyman do?   :nod:            [/ego]  ;)

I don't think I could drink that much. 
wink.gif

JM how many times have we been through this. You take the blue pill first when you get up in the morning and the pink one after dinner, not the other way around. 8)

Michael O'Leary said:
I thought that whole WWJD thing was talking about someone else entirely.

I love that. I'm going to use the "lmgtfy" link as my standard google reply.

"There are only TWO people who can give you the order to ready your weapons; myself, the sergeant and the officer."

my 13 year old at the end of the Love Guru.  Re: Vern Troyer

"is he a midget in real life?" 

:facepalm:

George Wallace said:
Articles found March 31, 2009

Canada brokers Afghan-Pakistani border security deal
Updated 31/03/2009 8:17:31 PM ET CBC News
Article Link

Canada has brokered a deal to improve security along the porous border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon said Tuesday.

Cannon made the announcement at a 72-country meeting on Afghanistan in The Hague, where all eyes were on the new U.S. administration and its beefed-up commitment in the region.

Anyone else's mind wander off once they read "72"  ?

Back