• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's YOUR Christmas tree look like?

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
We have no kids, so we go VERY low key on the tree - see attached (it's the little red weed next to the rolled-up print looking like a big white tube.

Best wishes for the holidays!

My yard has a bunch of spruce trees, all heavily adorned in snow.  I can't compete with that, so I don't try.  No tree for me, hermits don't need 'em.

No Christmas tree for me either this year. 

I do have up, a tri-fold Nativity Holy Card, for this years Crib, instead of setting up the actual Crib.

Crib:  This is an older Catholic term, still used, and simply means or refers to, the Nativity.  Most, if not all, but at least most, at my parish still use the older, Crib, term. 

That is the extent of this years Christmas decorations for me.  Just keeping it low key this year.

Mine is green with some decorations on it. Nothing fancy at all. I may post a pic later.

A little better than Charlie Brown,
Merry Christmas to all from the Payne family

Our tree:

(Sorry for the bad quality. Somehow our digital camera disappeared and I had to use my Mobil.)

Happy X-MAS to all!

Regards,
ironduke57 :christmas happy:

Mine is all sparkly and lights up like a Christmas tree.

Mr.Newf said:
Mine is green with some decorations on it. Nothing fancy at all. I may post a pic later.

Welcome back to the boards, b'y.  :cheers:

DSCN0142.jpg

I'm away from my family, so I do not have one this year.
Theirs looks great, though the cats have been having a quite more than a field day with the dangling ornaments.
:christmas happy:

Kat Stevens said:
My yard has a bunch of spruce trees, all heavily adorned in snow.  I can't compete with that, so I don't try.  No tree for me, hermits don't need 'em.

Actually, things changed after I posted this, and my heart grew three sizes next day.  Saw this tree in a store display and had to have it...it's even Grinch Green!

Back