• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

• Total voters
j0hn_r1 said:
Interesting...

* I'm sure Quebec would have a larger percentage if this weren't a mostly 'Anglophone'-based site...

I don't know what the stats are regarding language of users on the site - but it does contain a specific "Francais" forum.  This poll wasn't posted there - therefore I suspect most of our monolingual francophone members aren't even aware of its existence.

Roy Harding said:
I don't know what the stats are regarding language of users on the site - but it does contain a specific "Francais" forum.  This poll wasn't posted there - therefore I suspect most of our monolingual francophone members aren't even aware of its existence.

The stats would no doubt reflect the 8 of 59, French sections versus total sections respectively, on the Army.Ca forum...

Thats all I meant. I'm sure we're both oblivious to each other...

:cdn:

Born in Newfoundland, lived in NS, Quebec, ontario and BC.  Can't say where I call "home" specifically; where my family lives now, I guess. 

Born in Halifax...Lived in England, Dartmouth, Victoria, Goose Bay, Borden, Kelowna, Chilliwack and now Saint John.

Where do I call home? Wherever my supper plate is, I guess.
:cdn:

thhunder bay ontario! :threat: :cdn: always will be home no matter what, although im kinda pumped to leave .

Whereever I'm posted or training at. My civvy friends have trouble understanding this. ::)

im from the land where if you dont like the weather.. wait five mins it'll change.....central Alberta

Parents are from China. I was born in Ottawa and was raised in Toronto. Now living in Richmond Hill, ON.

born in truro ns and was a "base brat" til we were posted into greenwood when i was six.  dad wound up retiring and stayed there so it became my hometown and i grew up there, now i'm in the navy posted to halifax.

bluenoser through and through.

I consider Ottawa my home city, where I lived in and around there for most of life before presently moving to Montreal.

My eldest daughter and her little family live in Ottawa :)

Come end of March, I'll be living in Vancouver. That's the plan. Free at last, free at last (of the crazy problems here)  ;D

I'm from Vancouver, BC. Although after seeing some more of this beautiful country there isn't really one place that I call home.  :cdn: :salute:

A unknown town called Plumas, Manitoba ahahaha. But have lived in Winnipeg, Brandon, Neepawa, Gladstone (all Manitoba), then Waterloo Ontario. I do have to say, I enjoy living in "no where" place better then the city. Gah, cities are so boring! lol

I call Canada my home :cdn:
            and always will
                    :salute:

Back