• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

• Total voters
Victoria, BC. I've lived my whole life on Vancouver island, with a handful of trips abroad. All of which left me more educated about how great other parts of Canada and the world are, but also kept me happy in knowing I couldn't have it better anywhere off the West Coast.

Like many on here, I have lived a... ummmm.... traveled life.

While I haven't lived outside of Canada, I have spent considerable time in provinces from Ontario, eastward. And the biggest problem is that I haven't spent the bulk of my time in any one, so calling someplace "home" is limited to wherever I throw out my shingle (presently near Lanark County, Ontario -- go maple syrup-county of Ontario, whooo!). I would have to say that I really enjoyed Newfoundland though, and the hiking I got to do there was second-to-freakin' none!

Coming from a Police / Military home I have lived in all western provinces and 1 territory... I have not one spot to call home I usually say I come from outwest!  ::) We had a sign that said Home is where the Army sends you... it took us about 3 days to call any new posting home... ;)
I Love my country so home is Canada :cdn:

Although I love it out east, and will soon make edmonton my home, when my girlfriend and kids join me out here, I still visit 'home' in waterloo, ontario

Currently living in St-Jean, Quebec (not not on the base..YET)..but come from a small town in the south of Quebec no one knows about, have also lived in Arizona and Hawaii. Beats me which one is considered home though..!

P41 2.1, Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera... wanna send me a letter? :p I'm joking.

I recently moved into a new little room on base and i'm loving it. Its a bedroomlivingroomkitchen with bathroom unsuite. Who knew you could fit so much into one room! Only drama I've got is the pipe drainage, my shower drain likes to hang onto the water i shower in and i dont. Thus, despite copious incense, it smells like death in there!

The province shaped by the sea, Nova Scotia. It's where my family is, so its my home.

I'm from Abitibi in Quebec. A little town built for mining purpose.

Home is anywhere I'll be abble to find a little part of me...

Home is in Enniskillen, NB. Has been for five years; however, I was posted two years ago on IR to Petawawa.  I am now on my way BACK home!  Yaay for me! ;D

Home is a little town southeast of Regina,SK...a little farming community called Milestone...but Regina is home too...sooo not a Riders fan tho...i love the Bombers...maybe i belong in Winnipeg, lol

Grew up in BC, but now I live in New Brunswick...I just like the whole damned country! :D

I'm from Ontario, so I guess that will always be home, but my entire life is now in Edmonton, and it's not so bad, so I'm probably going to settle down here. :)

Balsam Bay, Manitoba is and always will be home to me, though I've lived most of my life in BC  :cdn:

Interesting...

Being the second smallest province (land area) my home Province has the 3rd largest poll-response, only behind Ontario & B.C.

* I'm sure Quebec would have a larger percentage if this weren't a mostly 'Anglophone'-based site...

From Halifax, living in Calgary...

:piper:

Back