• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where to Purchase Air Force Swords?

milesm

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ok a new question.  I am looking to purchase two RCAF Air Force Officer Swords, complete with scabbard, knots, buckles etc.  The only place I have been able to find them is William Skully, but they are expensive as heck.  Does anyone have any suggestions of where to look?

Thanks,

Miles

8753768-a-martini-with-two-olives-skewered-on-a-blue-plastic-sword-viewed-from-directly-overhead-isolated-on.jpg
    Most grocery stores  :nod:

211RadOp said:
Not sure where you are located, but if you are close to Kingston, check with Herb Postill at the C&E Museum.  He can find you just about anything.  He was a Lineman after all.

http://www.c-and-e-museum.org/contacts.htm

Thank you 211 RadOp.  Will check this out as well.  I am in Hamilton, but I am sure a phone call would get the ball rolling.

MM

You could probably go through The RCR museum in London.  They may help you out too.

milesm said:
but they are expensive as heck. 

Sadly they are simply expensive as heck.  That said, it is an investment that will serve you throughout a career and can become an heirloom piece.

Journeyman said:
8753768-a-martini-with-two-olives-skewered-on-a-blue-plastic-sword-viewed-from-directly-overhead-isolated-on.jpg
    Most grocery stores  :nod:

Thanks for providing my next idea for the RAAF Amberley Autumn Ball  :nod:

Back