• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whine about Vern Thread - so that we can keep actual threads ... well, actual.

ArmyVern said:
Publication.

8)

That goes all the way from Dora the Explorer through Gentlemen's Quarterly and Elle to Hustler and S&M for Dummies!

Only good taste and a highly developed sense of survival leads me not to take this any further.

Old Sweat said:
That goes all the way from Dora the Explorer through Gentlemen's Quarterly and Elle to Hustler and S&M for Dummies!

Only good taste and a highly developed sense of survival leads me not to take this any further.

How's this one??  ;)

PICT0290.jpg

Did you notice the grain in the wood panelling?

:rofl:  The stain, though brings out the grain, is a little dark. I prefer a light oak.

Was that wood naturally aged? Or was some antiquing method used?  ;D

Spanky said:
:rofl:  The stain, though brings out the grain, is a little dark. I prefer a light oak.

Beats the hell out of carpeting.

kratz said:
Was that wood naturally aged? Or was some antiquing method used?  ;D

I believe that it's naturally aged; almost as gorgeous as the hardwood.

I was actually wondering what's on the guys arm. A pimple?

Hey, all this talk of wood...... I don't know.  It doesn't seem right.  :tsktsk:

Spanky said:
Hey, all this talk of wood...... I don't know.  It doesn't seem right.  :tsktsk:

Would you prefer that it were a green renewable source such as bamboo?

"Bamboo" just does not have the same, er, "je ne sais quoi", nein?

Isn't Bamboo used to make cane... as in caning?  >:D

I wanna know if that guy is still in possession of his hand or does Vern have it in a trophy case somewhere with the rest of the male body parts she's removed for guys over the years ...

Otis said:
I wanna know if that guy is still in possession of his hand or does Vern have it in a trophy case somewhere with the rest of the male body parts she's removed for guys over the years ...

That would be me, and I still have all my various male body parts. I was merely consoling Vern because she was forced to wear chaps because her jeans were too faded and tight.

Old Sweat said:
That would be me, and I still have all my various male body parts. I was merely consoling Vern because she was forced to wear chaps because her jeans were too faded and tight.

:camo:

I wasn't about to out you --- you could have stayed in the closet.  >:D

Back