• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why we need humvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just doing some research on dimensions on the Humvee compared to the lav 3.  I keep hearing people say that the Humvee is to wide and to big to do its job, well the lav 3 is alot bigger then the Humvee. The lav 3 is 2.7M in width, and the Humvee is 7.08ft.  Also i hear people say the Humvee is a gas guzzler well it can holds 25 gallons and can travel 350 miles on a highway. That sounds a bit better then the lav 3, wouldn't you say? :cdn:

Ah.. ain't the Humvee and LAV III a totally differnet class? I really don't know anything that much  for SMP's... so I am going to stop now ... *sigh*

CanadianBoy92 said:
I was just doing some research on dimensions on the Humvee compared to the lav 3.  I keep hearing people say that the Humvee is to wide and to big to do its job, well the lav 3 is alot bigger then the Humvee. The lav 3 is 2.7M in width, and the Humvee is 7.08ft.  Also i hear people say the Humvee is a gas guzzler well it can holds 25 gallons and can travel 350 miles on a highway. That sounds a bit better then the lav 3, wouldn't you say? :cdn:

How many times do you need to be brought up by your tail and told to knock it off. You haven't a clue what you're talking about. There are plenty of serving and retired soldiers who have driven one or the other (or both) that are on thi site. let thenm do the talking.

For Heaven's sake you just got off C&P today! And you're alreaqdy back at it!

You stay quiet and listen and learn.

last chance

I can't beleive this thread is still going...

Even the yanks are planning on replacing the HMMWV, so I really don't understand those who advocate us aquiring them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back