• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will Canada be invaded for its' water?

deltahotel

Inactive
Reaction score
I believe that Canada has the most freash water on earth. Freash water is running low for some countrys. If shortage progresses those and new countrys well look to us for the water they need. And if we dont let them have it, they'll try and take it by force.

I thought the Antarctic had the most freshwater?

BTW whats the point of your post?

Here's a hint. Next time compose your post in Word. Then you can spell and grammar check it before you cut and paste it for a post. Right now it makes about as much sense as your premise, which is none. You're free to use conjecture as much as you wish, but don't make definitive statements, especially when you can't back them up.

Go read the guidelines before posting again.

deltahotel said:
I believe that Canada has the most freash water on earth. Freash water is running low for some countrys. If shortage progresses those and new countrys well look to us for the water they need. And if we dont let them have it, they'll try and take it by force.
we have far more call to fear invasion for our Maple Syrup. If worse comes to worst, we can always just import more Evian.

A couple of things for you to think about first in the way of this Topic "well Canada be invaded for its water?"......I hope you don't mind if I correct your spelling in the Title?

Two:  Have you thought of Antarctica?  Look at all that ice down there.  Just as we have companies 'harvesting' ice in the Arctic, I am sure many thirsty nations can do the same in the South.  

Three:  In the South; South America, there are many rivers and lakes and very little population.  Don't you think that this may be a resource that some of those poorer nations could capitalize on?

Four:  Many wealthy Middle Eastern countries have large desalination plants to take in sea water and make it drinkable.

paracowboy said:
we have far more call to fear invasion for our Maple Syrup. If worse comes to worst, we can always just import more Evian.

Evian backwards is Naive  ;D

Can we ask O'Connor to ask them if they have any used ones we could buy????  ;D (we've looked at everything else)

Ex-Dragoon said:
I think the Aliens are coming in their big spaceships now :D

Princess Karina's intergalactic forces may be coming for our water now, unless Jason and his Ice Pirates can save us  ;D

Originator of this thread (I didn't bother to remember your name), you need to read more, post less (cough* troll*) and give your head a shake.

Many wealthy Middle Eastern countries have large desalination plants to take in sea water and make it drinkable.

I'm pretty sure the Americans have them too (Saw it on T.V) 

You mean the big round white domes on the California sea shore???? shoot..here I thought it was a golf ball on steroids  :)

paracowboy,

Haven't you ever heard of OPSEC, man?
Now the timetable for Operation Maple Grab will have to be moved up.
General Rove is pissed.

Uh -- is this a secure line?

:)
Jim

I'm not sure if i should comment on stupidity, spelling, pointlessness....anyone else confused aswell?  :cdn:

Old Guy said:
Now the timetable for Operation Maple Grab will have to be moved up.
General Rove is pissed.
"Generally" pissed?  Or is it something specific?
;D
big bad john said:
This is pointless and quite funny.  Is he for real?

Yes, General Rove is for real.  How dare you ask such a question!  ::)

deltahotel said:

Mr. Costner, give it up.  There will be no sequel to Waterworld. 

I'm sorry.. the title drew me in. I've heard "will canada be invaded for its....everything" pretty much, but WATER? Wow, this guy should get a prize.

Back