• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

will instructors be harder on me.

Yes, they will be harder on you.  Don't tell them.... I didn't until the end... >:D

I am returning to the forces after a much longer absence.  I would hope that much would still come back and that I would  be an asset to the other new members.  I think fear of how the instructors will treat you should not be an issue.  Even if you do get 'picked on' more, it is the perfect opportunity to show the others how to deal with constructive criticism and function in a stressful environment.  My only concern is that I hope I can contribute much  ;)via my experience to the whole group.  Also, we have to do an autobiography (at least that is what I read about BMQ and so, I assume the same for IAP/BOTC), so the instructors will know of prior service anyway.  Just looking forward to the challenge ... first time around I couldn't believe I accomplished passing Basic, this is a great opportunity to do it again.  Sometimes attitude can take you a long way ... good luck.

Back