• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Winters close. New tires.

X Royal

Inactive
Reaction score
With the winter getting close it was time for new tires.

Anyone else getting their vehicles ready.

Nice looking tires X Royal.  :nod:

Today, I was researching online and like the reviews of Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tire, for about $172 each.

According to Canadian Tire $171.87 + $7.10 Environmental fee + $22.82 = $201.79 per tire, not including installation.  [:'(

kratz said:
According to Canadian Tire $171.87 + $7.10 Environmental fee + $22.82 = $201.79 per tire, not including installation.  [:'(

Yea but do they not have 10% back in canadian tire money on the purchase if you use cdn tire mc... :S

My summers are Michelin Defenders and then I have dedicated winters for when the snow flies. Since my 'summers' are all season, I am lazy to change them lol

But yeah, I am getting ready too. Bought new tires last year, thank god lol.

Abdullah

My tires are Cooper ST Maxx.
In this size I got a deal at $285 plus tax.
Tire size plays a big part in the price.

I have x-ice on my outlander, I'm happy with them. I've found Costco to be great for tire prices, they take appts now

I had my winter tires installed on Wednesday. I don't know what they are, my son in law bought them as a gift.

Funny thing, all those years driving emergency vehicles - buses, trucks, vans, cars, SUVs, and ambulances - in this city, they never had winter tires installed on any of them.

In my opinion all emergency vehicles should be running studded tires in the winter as they have to be out when most others have the option to stay home.

Back