• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModlrMike said:
So how do the Templars fit into your "Theory of a World Controlled by Shadow GovernmentTM"?

They are now a branch of freemasonry. I will link this again, hope people watch it, only 5 min, it is proof this is all true. World War 3 is already being planned, the Canadian military needs to wake up about this, they are probably less indoctrinated by the intellectual class in Universities who are taught to maintain the status quo and worship the government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQB7sEB4FA

Canada should not be a pawn in World War 3 like so many nations will be.

I won't be responding to anymore posts from ignorant fools who think I am a wacko or need to be medicated. Enjoy your brainwashed and ignorant life full of bliss.

MaximusFarseer said:
they are probably less indoctrinated by the intellectual class in Universities who are taught to maintain the status quo and worship the government.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

recceguy said:
I think the comedic usefulness of this thread has about run it's course.
    :nod:  About 4 pages ago, I'd imagine.   

When "posters of dubious competence" start jumping on the mocking bandwagon,  I think it's time to shut 'er down. 

MaximusFarseer said:
I won't be responding to anymore posts.......
Too little, too late, I'm afraid.    :not-again:

MaximusFarseer said:
I won't be responding to anymore posts from ignorant fools who think I am a wacko or need to be medicated. Enjoy your brainwashed and ignorant life full of bliss.

Thanks for that. Without you there is no discussion.

I know it's Radio Chatter, but the ridiculousness of this thread has gone far past the sublime.

Time to put this to bed.

Let's say for example, World War 3 broke out, will a Canadian reserve be forced to go to war or are they able to decline?

bigkruzzy said:
Let's say for example, World War 3 broke out, will a Canadian reserve be forced to go to war or are they able to decline?

If ww3 breaks out we’ll all be going to war.

To answer your question, reservists cannot be forced to deploy unless an act of parliament is passed.  This has not happened in a very very long time.

This topic was locked in Reply #184.

I re-opened it to merge Reply #185 and Reply #186 because I felt they were relevant. Rather than start a new discussion of the same subject.

I will now return the thread to Locked, because that is the way I found it.

If anyone has anything they wish to add to these eight pages, please PM me.

See also,

Calling Up Reserve Troops
https://army.ca/forums/threads/35764.0
2 pages.

Etc.

It is unlocked and open for discussion of the topic.

Remius said:
If ww3 breaks out we’ll all be going to war.

To answer your question, reservists cannot be forced to deploy unless an act of parliament is passed.  This has not happened in a very very long time.

It doesn't need an act of parliament. The National Defence Act already calls for it. All it requires is an order in council from the federal cabinet.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back