• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Wallace said:
Hmmmm?  This may call for some in Depp thought.

Depp thought.....mmmmmmm.....

Johnny+Depp.png

;D

As far as "group think" goes, trying to tell the average bunch of Canadian soldiers to think one way is like herding Cats on acid. In fact I find universities far more scarier for group think and far more successful at creating group think. In fact in some ways they have disguised group think as free thought. Big Brother would be so envious of their success.

PMedMoe said:
Oh great, on top of all this other crap you're an anti-vaxxer.  No way you're getting in the CF without vaccines. 

:rofl:

All joking aside, if he thinks vaccines are full of chemicals, I doubt he's taking pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise.  I would guess that he needs some though....risperidone comes to mind.... :paranoid: 

Actually, this may be the only one he got right  : Everything in the universe is made of chemicals - even vaccines !!!!

George Wallace said:
Protected sources indicate that he is within 4 Div AOR, in a large metropolitan area on the shores of a large body of water attending a university with a large ethnic population.

Thank God! At least no one will be able to blame this one on Quebec. ;)

Personally, what scares me is finding out for the first time that I have been "indoctrinated". I don't remember that part of my B.O.C.  Must have happened during those leadership theory lessens I was sleeping through.

Oldgateboatdriver said:
Actually, this may be the only one he got right  : Everything in the universe is made of chemicals - even vaccines !!!!

Even chemtrails!

Oldgateboatdriver said:
Thank God! At least no one will be able to blame this one on Quebec. ;)

Personally, what scares me is finding out for the first time that I have been "indoctrinated". I don't remember that part of my B.O.C.  Must have happened during those leadership theory lessens I was sleeping through.

Ah yes, PO 401.01: Sleeping standing up.

OK I GOT AN IDEA
what if we find the meanest, baddest, scary as hell soldiers and put them together and take a picture, we add scars and tats and really crazy weapons and post that too the world via youtube and just call them the canadian clone army?
ya no world war 3, they will think we can make millions and hide in their damn caves.
does anybody know anyone who could make this happen? wait you guys could!!!!!!!

I just watched the Wesley Clark vid the OP linked in an earlier post. I gotta call BS on the whole attack on 7 countries in 5 years thing.

First off, at least 2 of those countries (Lebanon and Somalia) he lists have no functional form of government, and didn't back in 2001 / 2002 timeframe he was discussing. in the intervening 12 years they have managed to attack a total of 2 (Iraq and Libya), one of which was after the so-called policy coup participants left office.

I remember in my university days way back in the mid 80's, and reading the student newspapers from both SMU and Dal.

SMU's political bent was right of center, Dal was left of center. TUNS had no political bent.

I noticed that in the 90's the political leanings at SMU and Dal reversed themselves, and true to form the Engineers at TUNS couldn't care less.

Hey, no one has mentioned the secret Nazi bases in Antarctica! You can't have a proper conspircy without those. Poor guys have been waiting for the call in Ultima Thule since 1946, when the last subs arrived from Argentina. Show a little love guys.

Thucydides said:
Hey, no one has mentioned the secret Nazi bases in Antarctica! You can't have a proper conspircy without those. Poor guys have been waiting for the call in Ultima Thule since 1946, when the last subs arrived from Argentina. Show a little love guys.

They'll be mean now... They must have run out of Schnapps a long time ago.

The OP could be on to something.

I got a flu shot today, and ever since, every time I use the remote lock key fob, my left are raises on it's own.

Colin P said:
As far as "group think" goes, trying to tell the average bunch of Canadian soldiers to think one way is like herding Cats on acid. In fact I find universities far more scarier for group think and far more successful at creating group think. In fact in some ways they have disguised group think as free thought. Big Brother would be so envious of their success.

Dude yes.  :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back