• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximusFarseer

Inactive
Reaction score
I know if you are in the Reserves that you get a lot more freedom with choices. You serve for the contract period but you aren't forced with going anywhere like another base unless you are doing summer training somewhere. I have spent many years figuring out who really controls this world, I will not get into this topic and I would appreciate it if no Ignorant biggots cry out conspiracy theorist. Our society is taught to mock conspiracy theorists labeling them as tin foil hate crazies when those same people are brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I believe World War 3 may come within 3-10 years, if it does happen will reserve forces be deployed? Canada does not have a large military on the world stage and I don't think they would be directly involved since Canada is not a superpower. The risk of invasion would be increased if Canada took sides but World War 3 might end up being a Proxy War that would engulf the entire middle east so it would not truly be a world war.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/

I hope the Reserves won't be involved if anything worse ever happened in this world, I would never like being a cannon fodder slave for a higher malevolent power.

There's a few protocals reservists are introduced to if WW3 starts which aren't really what you would suspect from them but there's lots of reasons for it. I myself don't understand why you need to be a mason in order to be a platoon commander or officer but I suspect they have valid reasons.

What are these protocols? Also I thought you needed a degree for being an officer, now you must be a freemason? I was thinking about becoming an officer in the reserves some day since I am in university part time and work. I have a millionaire freemason uncle but I don't even know him, I have read a lot about the freemasons and I am not interested in joining them anymore. I don't think they make protocols for an event that might not even happen.

MaximusFarseer said:
I hope the Reserves won't be involved if anything worse ever happened in this world, I would never like being a cannon fodder slave for a higher malevolent power.
By your quote can we infer that you are a Reservist - or is this all a hypothetical situation?

If Canada breaks out into full scale war on the scale of WW2 - you can guarantee that Reservists will be mobilized - and no, they won't have a choice.  While Canada currently doesn't support conscription, you could most likely expect a similar event to occur like what happened during WW2. 

Honestly?  Why are there so many wackos in the GTA who really have no clues about that which they talk about?  Is Toronto such a foreign and oppressed land that its inhabitants have no touch with the outside world?

MaximusFarseer said:
What are these protocols?
I've probably said too much sorry.

Also I thought you needed a degree for being an officer, now you must be a freemason?
Not all officers are freemasons...
Do you know the only US presidents who weren't freemasons?  Abraham Lincoln, JFK..

MaximusFarseer said:
What are these protocols? Also I thought you needed a degree for being an officer, now you must be a freemason? I was thinking about becoming an officer in the reserves some day since I am in university part time and work. I have a millionaire freemason uncle but I don't even know him, I have read a lot about the freemasons and I am not interested in joining them anymore.

This is going in the "Dumbest Thing" thread....  ::)

ObedientiaZelum said:
Do you know the only US presidents who weren't freemasons?  Abraham Lincoln, JFK..

Are you suggesting a conspiracy? ???

MaximusFarseer said:
What are these protocols? Also I thought you needed a degree for being an officer, now you must be a freemason? I was thinking about becoming an officer in the reserves some day since I am in university part time and work. I have a millionaire freemason uncle but I don't even know him, I have read a lot about the freemasons and I am not interested in joining them anymore.

No, he's pulling your leg. If there is a global conspiracy to start World War 3 soon, someone should tell the United States and the UK. They are going through massive defense budget reductions right now and are hardly showing signs of ramping up for a global conflict. 

:endnigh:

jeffb said:
No, he's pulling your leg. If there is a global conspiracy to start World War 3 soon, someone should tell the United States and the UK. They are going through massive defense budget reductions right now and are hardly showing signs of ramping up for a global conflict. 

:endnigh:

.....you mean like in the early-to-mid 1930s?  ;)

ObedientiaZelum said:

My sources tell me that the Inner Circle are aware of your post, just a heads up... the rooster crows at midnight, I say again, the rooster crows at midnight...

Dimsum said:
.....you mean like in the early-to-mid 1930s?  ;)

Isn't the 1930's when the first reports of chem trails started popping up?

BanksyLiverpoolPlane1.jpeg

Probably the most hilarious thread here in a while. I almost want to GIVE him milpoints for the entertainment value.  :pop:

ObedientiaZelum said:
Isn't the 1930's when the first reports of chem trails started popping up?

BanksyLiverpoolPlane1.jpeg

That's what *they* want you to believe.  >:D

George Wallace said:
Honestly?  Why are there so many wackos in the GTA who really have no clues about that which they talk about?  Is Toronto such a foreign and oppressed land that its inhabitants have no touch with the outside world?

I would expect nothing less from a bunch of indoctrinated military types. Just because I don't subsribe with views of mainstream media it means I am a wacko. An intelligent man analyzes the information that is presented to him with an open minded, no matter how crazy it sounds. An ignorant and pathetic man (much like yourself?) deems anything that goes against his world view as crazy so this is why he thinks I am a wacko. You can continue with personal insults on an internet forum, I will only respond with ones directed against me, good job.

ObedientiaZelum said:
There's a few protocals reservists are introduced to if WW3 starts which aren't really what you would suspect from them but there's lots of reasons for it. I myself don't understand why you need to be a mason in order to be a platoon commander or officer but I suspect they have valid reasons.

You have been spoken to on your indiscreet revelations before. You can expect words to be had when we next meet. You are to silence yourself immediately until then. Do I make that clear?

Okay keep playing this little game, you are not fooling me, I suspected something was up with his first post but wasn't 100% sure. If World War 3 did happen, would not be a smart move for Canada taking part in it. Canada has such a large land mass and could be invaded by China. If it did happen Canada could declare support for USA but they should not get involved or the risk of Canadian cities being bombed would be great.

ObedientiaZelum said:
Don't forget Ronald Reagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back