• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Young offenders act?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArmyVern said:
And one day you'll become wise enough to know that you will be judged based upon both your attitude, and how you present yourself vocally and in writing. I see you've already been shown to be less than honest in another thread already...your credibility here is slipping.

Done a job interview before? Life, my friend, really isn't rocket science.  ;)

yes i have... and i know what i am going to say at the interview.

and yes life is somewhat like rocket science. you must have it up there in order to survive in this world. if you are a retard good luck with life on your own.

think about it. human beings are stuck.

conqueror said:
yes i have... and i know what i am going to say at the interview.

and yes life is somewhat like rocket science. you must have it up there in order to survive in this world. if you are a retard good luck with life on your own.

think about it. human beings are stuck.

OK. Good luck with that.

Confirmation of my 2nd last post in this thread now confirmed. It's time for you to grow up.

Now, start using your capitalization..NOW.

Seen?

You've been warned once, start listening ...

Is this thread over now?

Obviously not - you saw fit to continue posting...

Seriously though - "Report to Moderator" wins far more "team player" points, than snarky comments tacked on to a deteriorating (or finished) thread.

arguing gets no where. respect does.

you will never win an argument with someone younger then you. unless you have a batton  :o

conqueror said:
arguing gets no where. respect does.

you will never win an argument with someone younger then you. unless you have a batton  :o

You should have remembered that with your "retard" post.

And....Up we go, obviously you need help at learning how to listen.

And with that this topic is locked.  If you have anything relevant to add we can unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back