• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Points to ponder

Protesters and trucks being forced to leave Ottawa.

Ottawa Police request tow trucks to come and remove the trucks

The tow truck drivers and companies have 2 loyalties

1 to the police so they get the calls to clear accidents

1 to the truckers, the larger tow trucks and wreckers do a lot of towing for truckers , some of the tow truck drivers are in the protest with their trucks, ( seen in videos and other pictures on social media) do they stick with the truckers as they are the bread and butter of recoveries of broken down, jack knifed trucks, stuck in the snow etc.

Who do they stay loyal to?

Second thought to ponder

The lady who started the go fund me page
She is well known in the Break up the west movement.

She is making a social media, old school media biography.

She has raised more money than the 3 big political parties have. But she does not have the rules or record keeping rules to follow.

Questions have been raised how the 10 plus million is to be used.

Could the money be used to fund other movements, extreme hate groups, more money to fund the pro west break up causes?

Could the money be used to fund a candidate in the next election or fund a party?

So who is the winner of this protest?

Left over goes to fund a veteran program, that the donors select, is it a real veteran program ?
You haven't been listening. The donation fund and disbursement has been rectified in accordance with GoFundMe rules. Accountants and lawyers have been hired to administer the funds. That means they are hands off by the organizers. All truckers have to file a claim, that can be held for the record and the accountants will disburse and record those funds according to the claims received. Any monies remaining are slated to be donated to Veterans organizations. (trudeau just can't give any because we are asking for too much.) I would like to see the organizers take input from Veterans as to which Veteran Orgs are donated to. We are the ones that know who is working for us and who just wants money and accolades from the public.

As far as the organizers are concerned, at least for me, when I heard about the protest in the idea days, I looked at the purpose and means. I agreed. When the GFM started, I donated. When they materialized the convoy I cheered. I still have not looked up who the organizers are. Their past, or their politics. I only know from what I've read in this one website. The only thing I need to know about the organizers is that they provided an idea, an impetus and a drive to fight for the Rights and Freedoms that I hold dear to my existence. As far as their attachment to a western separation movement, I could give a fiddler's fart. If I lived out there and was treated the way they are by this government, I'd be walking away from here myself. trudeau has one thought for the west. Suck it dry of everything it has, salt the earth and let them dry up and blow away. Hell, if they succeed and I still have some time left on this earth, I might just move out there.

Now, I know it's just a straw poll, but straw polls are honest. There is no targeted audience for the pollster to call on. No complicated questions designed to steer you towards a stated goal, or any of the other reasons to look at professional pollsters as rigged. Straw polls pose a simple question and ask for a simple answer. In my mind that makes them head and shoulders above professional ones to gauge the real feelings of a group.

Like the donations, this is a relatively recent one, a couple of days I think. And full disclosure, I voted YES.

1643927920551.png

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Now, I know it's just a straw poll, but straw polls are honest. There is no targeted audience for the pollster to call on. No complicated questions designed to steer you towards a stated goal, or any of the other reasons to look at professional pollsters as rigged. Straw polls pose a simple question and ask for a simple answer. In my mind that makes them head and shoulders above professional ones to gauge the real feelings of a group.

Like the donations, this is a relatively recent one, a couple of days I think. And full disclosure, I voted YES.

View attachment 68474

Retweets
Quote Tweets
I wonder how Trudeau ended up with 159 seats with 98.13 percent of people thinking he should resign.

The only difference between that and your impolite little jabs are that you also whine about it.
Like you just did lol.

Sorry i called you on your hypocrisy. But you don’t get to claim a media conspiracy and bought media when it doesn’t suit your narrative then use it when it does and expect to not have that called out. It’s disengenuous. You have pretty much brought up media bias and conspiracy with governments and establishment every single time someone used anything for the MSM to counter your alt news.

I happen to agree with Rex Murphy. His points are well founded. Thanks for posting that btw.

• Trolling
Reactions: QV
Because the other side believed the wrong straw polls.
I guess if you go around believing 98 out of a 100 people think the PM should resign it does lead to a bit of a shock on election day.

But who am I kidding, the joke is on me for ever taking FJ seriously.

Meanwhile, truckers, farmers and ordinary citizens in countries around the world have seen this and created, or are creating, their own Freedom Convoys. They know Canadians. They think we're kind and gentle to a fault. They rarely hear of civil unrest in our polite society. They also know, we are extremely hard to rile and piss off. However, and the world knows this as a truth, when Canadians have said they've had enough, they mean it.

They have deduced, correctly, that we have had enough and likely figure that if we're in it for a penny, they are in it for a pound.

Strangely, CBC, Global, CTV and other outlets, that have received trudeau's $600 mil+ largesse via Jerome 'the Giraffe' Diaz and UNIFOR, are extremely quiet about the world citizenry, mimicking Canada and coming out in support against their own government's draconian mandates.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the US protest. They are starting from locations all up and down the west coast and plan to descend on Washington DC. And that country has millions of owner operators. Probably more than anywhere else on earth. That's just trucks. Not cars, not pickups or anything else with wheels, that will join up. If this comes off as they expect, the US transportation system will be locked and frozen and will shut down the US.

Meanwhile, truckers, farmers and ordinary citizens in countries around the world have seen this and created, or are creating, their own Freedom Convoys. They know Canadians. They think we're kind and gentle to a fault. They rarely hear of civil unrest in our polite society. They also know, we are extremely hard to rile and piss off. However, and the world knows this as a truth, when Canadians have said they've had enough, they mean it.

They have deduced, correctly, that we have had enough and likely figure that if we're in it for a penny, they are in it for a pound.

Strangely, CBC, Global, CTV and other outlets, that have received trudeau's $600 mil+ largesse via Jerome 'the Giraffe' Diaz and UNIFOR, are extremely quiet about the world citizenry, mimicking Canada and coming out in support against their own government's draconian mandates.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the US protest. They are starting from locations all up and down the west coast and plan to descend on Washington. And that country has millions of owner operators. Probably more than anywhere else on earth. That's just trucks. Not cars, not pickups or anything else with wheels, that will join up. If this comes off as they expect, the US transportation system will be locked and frozen and will shut down the US.
This is absolutely huge for a fringe minority.

I'm starting to like the Swiss model of democracy, although I will admit I don't know enough about it yet. Petitions and polls are fine, but they are also easily influenced by various actors (foreign & domestic) - and most importantly, they aren't the law.

For now, we have to find ways to make this country work within the current system. And we just had an election, the people essentially spoke. Could this current crisis be enough grounds for a non-confidence vote?

This is absolutely huge for a fringe minority.
the PPC got 840 000 votes.

If 840 000 people were locking down ottawa, make no mistake, it would still be a fringe minority.

Back