• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Arctic

Alternatively, ordering two opens a door to ordering more...
I like a bit of redundancy, I seen things like a mobile crane dropping a 9 ton buoy in the yard damaging the hull of workboat, imagine that happens a week before the Polar Class needs to depart to the Arctic, what do you do?
 
I like a bit of redundancy, I seen things like a mobile crane dropping a 9 ton buoy in the yard damaging the hull of workboat, imagine that happens a week before the Polar Class needs to depart to the Arctic, what do you do?
You call up a boat rental company and rent their boat. Put it on the big grey plane and fly it to where you need it. Meanwhile fix and or build a new boat.
 
Back
Top