• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

20 meter Beep Test -Merged

CDN Aviator said:
In other news, Google confirmed today that it is still free and functioning normaly.
I will skip my steak supper for atonement

Other than as indicated in Reply #235 for iPhone/iPod (which I don't have) there don't appear to be any recent links for downloading the 20MSR beep test used by the CF. I've tried the various links posted as far back as 2007 and, not unexpectedly, none of those links seem to be valid now.

Can anyone provide a current link for downloading the audio file for the 20MSR used by the CF?

Let's see how long SoundCloud keeps it up there...

http://soundcloud.com/user783732998/20-metre-shuttle-run

there is also a sound file of it on you tube, and then you can download a youtube to mp3 convertor and volia, you have the 20 MSR

Yes, much appreciated Occam. It still amazes me that the policy forbids the PERIs (sorry, old terminology) from just providing it.

if anyone wants the 20msr in a .wav format send me an email at "wizard999@hotmail.com" ... make sure you put "20 MSR" as the subject line because everything else will be filtered out... the file is just over 2 mb in size and most mp3 players can play it..

MattBar said:
there are lots of good free beep test apps for iphone/ipod touch

Nice necropost! SoF hasn't even been active here for almost three years.  ::)

AVS Tech said:
if anyone wants the 20msr in a .wav format send me an email at "wizard999@hotmail.com" ... make sure you put "20 MSR" as the subject line because everything else will be filtered out... the file is just over 2 mb in size and most mp3 players can play it..

If it's in WAV format, then it's not 2 MB; or conversely if the file size for the entire shuttle run is only 2 MB in size, then it's not in WAV format.

WAV format takes up much more storage space.  Normally people convert WAV to MP3 in order to save space while maintaining reasonably high quality audio.

I don't know if its just me, or if its just me, lol but, I can't find the answer I am looking for. For the express test, I know you have to go 20m to the next line, but, for level one, is it 20m &  back to the start for each level? If there is an answer on here, plz provide a link or just simply fill my eyeballs with the info, lol thanks.

vancouverite said:
I don't know if its just me, or if its just me, lol but, I can't find the answer I am looking for. For the express test, I know you have to go 20m to the next line, but, for level one, is it 20m &  back to the start for each level? If there is an answer on here, plz provide a link or just simply fill my eyeballs with the info, lol thanks.

8 x 20m lengths per level.  It's all in this thread.

Hi I just had a question about the beep test portion of the expres test, one of my friends in the CF is telling me that the Expres beep test level 1(starting level) is the equivalent of a high school beep test level 6 is he just messing with me or is this actually true

Thank you

Gonna go out on a limb and say hes messing with you. Im pretty sure a beep test is a standard, be it for high school, police testing, or military testing.

Cause if what your friend says is true I'm Gonna fail horribly.

There are different versions. Schools, police services and other NATO militaries do not necessarily use the same one as the CF.

I know in High School I did one where I could speed walk pretty much to level 9, can't do that with the CF one.

Back