• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

On the hard left vote Trudeau has lost much loyalty there.
-Looking interfere SNC-Lavalin (Anti-corporate types pissed)
-Treating JWR, Jane Philpott and Celina Caesar-Chavvennes like dirt (pissed off the feminist and Indigenous crowd)
-Dancing like a fool in India (Many Indo-Canadians found insulting)
-Pushing the LGQBT (whatever letters) + agenda very hard (pissed off Muslims)
-Juice water box thing incident (Made most people cringe)\
-Even Poly Souviens anti-gun group is very disappointed with him.

I think the problem with Trudeau is that even the hard left sees through his "acting skills" and know exactly what he is.
You forgot the billions of dollars that have disappeared without a paper trail.

The Canadian Press is reporting on it.
Interesting. They’re basically being much more frank about the exact same logic I’ve described applying to the NDP. Biggest difference is the BQ are expressly a provincial party but on the federal stage. A few of their demands might actually find some support elsewhere, including the prairies of all places.

I think this is a good move for the BQ, better, I suspect, than it was for the NDP. Prime Minister Trudeau is desperate (not too strong a word) for support for a few months while he tries to turn things around.

But it is a double edged sword for the Liberals: allying themselves with the BQ will look bad to many federalist voters, including many who are inclined to vote Liberal, and the BQ may gain support in Québec at the LPC's expense.

I think this is a good move for the BQ, better, I suspect, than it was for the NDP. Prime Minister Trudeau is desperate (not too strong a word) for support for a few months while he tries to turn things around.

But it is a double edged sword for the Liberals: allying themselves with the BQ will look bad to many federalist voters, including many who are inclined to vote Liberal, and the BQ may gain support in Québec at the LPC's expense.
The only thing is that Trudeau knew Singh was bluffing most of the time when push came to shove. He won’t have that luxury with the Bloc…

That will about finish the Liberals in Montreal and the Eastern Townships.

It is the political equivalent of eating your seed corn. It will get them through until Oct 25, but they are well and truly finished as a Federal Party after that. The political attack ads write themselves…for decades.

I remember the last time the Liberals tried to cobble together something with the Bloc under Dion.

Fail Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back