• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

21 Dec...........

Garry

Inactive
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, The Royal Canadian Dragoons!

Cheers-Garry

Garry

I hope you are suffering no ill effects of our Birthday.  I completely forgot until seeing your post late last night and then checking to realize I had missed the usual get together in the Sgt Holland Rm.  Guess I'll have to wait 'till next year.

I'll have to get onto Franko about this matter......He never called  ??? :(

GW

Yes, happy B-Day to all Dragoons, wherever they may be.

:warstory: :cdn:

Audax et Celler.

Sorry George....I was in North Bay with the out....er...in laws.

I raised my stein and everything went black....then it was Jan 9  ;D

Next year my friend  ;)

Regards

Happy 122nd Birthday to The Royal Canadian Dragoons!  Cheers!

And a 122nd Birthday to The Royal Canadian Regiment!  Cheers!

Happy Birthday fellow Dragoons and Royals!

I'll be posting pics from the celebrations here in Kandahar soon.....

Regards

We had quite the gathering at Minglers in Oromocto yesterday.  A few beer went down range, and of course we toasted the Regiment!

(I also love to bug the RCR I meet about the Dragoons being senior to them........)

Oh man, all those drunken young Dragoons and Royals stumbling around the Oromocto Legion - - some Commissionaire's mothers are going to be happy tonight. Hey, some of them may be 122 years old too! Go on, buy 'em a drink before you take one home  ;D

Happy belated Birthday to Dragoons and the RCRs ! I have served with both REGTs and they are both outstanding regts in their respective crafts!!!  :salute:  :salute:

From the Regimental Website:

http://dragoons.ca/Regiment/fineday.html

On the 21st of December, the Royal Canadian Dragoons will hold a celebration of their 123rd birthday at the Regimental Headquarters building in Petawawa. The Regiment invites everyone to participate in an informal reception between 1500 and 1700 hrs, at the Centurion Room. We also have plans underway to have the senior three Dragoons in attendance.

Come and meet them, shake their hands and share some Regimental history!!

Regards

To the members of The Royal Canadian Dragoons:

Happy Regimental Birthday!

Just wanted to wish all past and present members of the Royal Canadian Dragoons a Happy Birthday. :)

Another good turnout in Oromocto.  Close to 50 people showed up to share old times and toast the Regiment.  Leroy and Busher were in fine form!

Happy Birthday Dragoons....and, of course, can't forget the other Regiment!          ;)

Regards

party3.gif

Audax et Celer
(Bold and Swift)

Back