• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

32nd Brigade Strength?

DocRodger

Reaction score
Good Afternoon everyone,

I’ve been lurking on the forums for a while and am looking to join a reserve regiment in the 32nd Brigade. I remember seeing a link to a CAF website showing reserve regiments in the region and what their strength is but after tons of googling I can’t seem to find it.

It looked a little like this.

Regiment | regiment strength/ size
Regiment Name | xx%

Please let me know if anyone knows where I could find this or if you have the link I’d really appreciate it.

No that’s not quite it. I remember it being a report made around 2018 with the occupational strength and size of the units within the brigade. For example if I’m remove ring correctly the QoR was at 103%, 48th at 98%, others at 48%, etc

No that’s not quite it. I remember it being a report made around 2018 with the occupational strength and size of the units within the brigade. For example if I’m remove ring correctly the QoR was at 103%, 48th at 98%, others at 48%, etc
Any data more than a year old would be utterly meaningless. Any current data is nobody’s business who isn’t internal to CAF or other government departments that need readiness data.

If you’re interested, apply. If they have a spot and you’re a competitive applicant, awesome.

Back