• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

.50 cal rifle with siliencer in action

munky99999 said:
Oh from the sort of context of this thread and the vagueness of the poster who was asking for a chronograph. I was making the assumption that he wanted to test the difference between not suppressed compare to suppressed.

::)

Dont assume - in this case it made you look like an idiot

Infidel-6 said:
::)

Dont assume - in this case it made you look like an idiot
Well you know what they say about assuming...

But what do I care if I look like an idiot?
Nobody has a clue who I am, I am just MUNKY. I can just change my name at anytime.

munky99999 said:
Well you know what they say about assuming...

But what do I care if I look like an idiot?
Nobody has a clue who I am, I am just MUNKY. I can just change my name at anytime.

Riigghhht, because the only way you are tracked on this site is by your name, yeh, that's it.  Go ahead change it, you think a name change would make you sound less like an idiot?

Your IP can be banned at anytime.

Don't assume, it makes an *** out of you and me...I sense you calling Infidel an a**...
No animosity here, just please don't keep going, you may not like where it ends up, if you enjoy this website.  Your most recent comment in this thread alone is certainly not going to endear any of the directing staff to you.

See now at first it was just me calling you an idiot, but you see now you just keep proving me right, and getting more people to watch what you say so they too can have a laugh.

Please Please Please I beg of you keep posting Munky...if only so I a reason to keep calling you an idiot.

Mod Edit : Read the Forum Guidelines Re: Respect between users

Don't assume, it makes an *** out of you and me...I sense you calling Infidel an a**...
No sorry. The assumption wasn’t between me and infidel. But rather MikeH and I back a few pages. So me making the assumption would be making an *** out of you and me...I sense you calling Leonidio one. Not infidel. But I forgive your ignorance to the saying. Nor did I ever intend to call anyone an idiot or anything. I accept that I am an idiot, but it’s by choice oddly though and my friend who is doing a psychology degree, thinks I am crazy for doing it. I just find that when people think you’re going to be the best it’s nothing special when you do turn up being the best. So I have more fun showing up as an idiot or the quiet person and when I show up the best it’s something cool.

The one thing I find very odd with this forum, other than the only proper English rule, is how credibility is something really big despite how anonymous people are to begin with. Take Leonidio for example, he was trying to come off as an expert or at least informed person, but since he was getting his information from a game website.

My assumption was because of how cruddy the thread got from Leonidio and in normal method of consistency is that the questions go along with the current subject, going back to his post he said he was learning to reload. But I didn’t recall his post at all except someone was asking where to buy a chronograph.

Sure the assumption was wrong, it doesn’t make me an idiot, I read through 3 more pages of replies before posting my reply. But to go along the same post above; honestly I don’t care what people think of me. If you really were to see my biography you’d diagnose me with MPD with all the different techniques and methods I use in my speech and text.

Arguing in philosophy: This is something I do very often, I will be completely 100% logical, rational, proper, articulate, and etc.
Arguing fundy Christians: This is when they simply won’t concede themselves as wrong and simply will resort to ad hominems and other annoyingness to the maximus; I then drop proper and articulate and get the point across.
Talk about the news: I tell it how it is, logic and reason only used.

Everything has it’s own style. But this has gotten well off course. Let’s get back to the thread. I have one odd question.

Say for instance, suppressors/silencers are very little cost compared to the actual gun. It has been said that the life of the suppressors can last just as long as the barrel of the gun. It’s also been said that they don’t really affect the bullet very much.

Why don’t all marksmen use a suppressor? As the advantage of nobody being able to tell where you were when you took that shot is pretty good.

Actually one more question. I was reading of a built-in silencer for a SVD variant. How would that differ from the interchangeable suppressors?

Ugh.....I mean really all I can say at this point is ugh....

munky - I don't even really know where to start with you.....

Keep it on track guys. Keep the personal insults out of it. Munky - we don't get extra points here for rambling.

Leaving this open for now..

I got everything I needed.  Thanks to the informed posters.  I imagine those types have long fled this topic by now. 
Don't worry, munky.  Your good enough, your smart enough, and darn it!  People like you.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

;D

Not sure of the manufacturer -- Its South African -- but unlike some other countries who want end-users and all sorts of legal crap that takes time - this was here and so you know me a toys  -- so on it went onto my 10.5

RAIDPACK007.jpg

http://www.awcsystech.com/AWCPistolSuppressors.html

Google is your friend....

Suppressing a pistol is a nightmare for the Browning tilting lock up guns  - BHP,SIG,GLOCK etc.  fixed barrel pistols - Beretta - are much easier to suppress.

Michael O'Leary said:
No one ever posts 81 mm mortar pr0n.    :'(
Please, allow me:
dvic509.jpg

IMGP0234.JPG

And, finally:
FireThe81mmMortarInDesert.jpg

(deleted non-working link)

zipperhead_cop said:
Is that a suppressor in the first pic?   ;D
LOL, no.  For those not in the know, it's a "Blast Attenuation Device", attached to the muzzle in order to reduce the blast effects on the crew.

von Garvin said:
LOL, no.  For those not in the know, it's a "Blast Attenuation Device", attached to the muzzle in order to reduce the blast effects on the crew.

Must be the new modern mortar pr0n, it's got that aural prophylactic device on it. ;)

Michael O'Leary said:
Must be the new modern mortar pr0n, it's got that aural prophylactic device on it. ;)
You want old school?  Here you go ;D
Mortar%20at%20Ft.%20Wade%202a.JPG

mortar.jpg

Back