• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

50 years from now

CBshadow

Inactive
Reaction score
50 years from now where do you picture the world ((ie) technology most powerful country in the world new vehicles ways of nanotech bio/chem/space travel you know w/e you can think of) lets here what you people have to say :p :salute: bedtime for me party hard brothas!!!!ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :salute:

I think we would have inadvertently created hostile robots that will plan a war of extermination against the human race. That or the average pants size is gone up 10 sizes

I think we will be on the tipping point of keeping the Earth hospitable or not. I'm not one for caring so much about the environment, But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that the environment is getting FUBAR. I can imagine strick environmental laws, restrictions on power usage, driving, etc.

*shrug* All that my tired mind is spitting out right now.

Fifty years from now, I'll probably be in an Oxygen enriched hermetically sealed hospital environment chasing 24 year old nurses.

50 years from now, I will probably have been dead for 20 of them.

50 years from now, 2058, I will be 68 and I can't accept that right now. I'd imagine we may have hydrogen fuel cell engines by then or something.

50 years from now people will be fearing global cooling and trying to figure out ways to fix it.
Or cars will cost 1 dollar while gas is $40 per liter...

50 yrs Hopefully all cancer will be is a vacination - that would be great.

50 yrs from now then only people in Canada that have guns will be the LEO, CF and the criminals.  That would be sad, but I feel its coming

50 years from now some scientist, in hopes to solve all the worlds problems, will in fact, create something devastating like a human made black hole, killing all living things....

or...

50 years from now i'll be in my futuristic space house watching news on my paint- on tv [yay for carbon nanotubes] and complaining about "kids today" because no one did anything to try and stop the problems that humans have made, making me bitter because i'm old and stuck in a space house.

it could really go either way....

Baker said:
50 years from now, I'll still be crusing Army.ca....

;D
Baker

But will it still be the same army.ca with the same format? Will we instead have a virtual forum with 3D avatars speaking to each other like that depicted the in popular Japanese anime "Ghost in the Shell"?  ;D

CougarDaddy said:
But will it still be the same army.ca with the same format? Will we instead have a virtual forum with 3D avatars speaking to each other like that depicted the in popular Japanese anime "Ghost in the Shell"?  ;D
That would be soo cool!

:D
Baker

I think that in 50 years (I'll be 42) we'll start to see the beginning of giant robots that are piloted by the youngest, most genetically enhanced  people. Then ten years after they start building giant robots that can be piloted by use normal folk. Yes I do indeed like Mobile Suit Gundam  thank you very much. 

soccer girl said:
I think that in 50 years (I'll be 42) we'll start to see the beginning of giant robots that are piloted by the youngest, most genetically enhanced  people. Then ten years after they start building giant robots that can be piloted by use normal folk. Yes I do indeed like Mobile Suit Gundam  thank you very much.   

You've got good taste, though I prefer a future with Robotech-like mecha.  :-*

soccer girl said:
So, you are going to be born in 8 years?

OldSolduer said:
Here is your future....We are the Borg...Resistance is futile...

Get it right OS,

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

;D

Back