• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

763 Ottawa Communication Regiment recruitment

top4u20

Inactive
Reaction score
I was just advised by a past co-worker that the 763 Communication Regiment  has 291er's working there now in Ottawa as reservists. I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this....info on recruiting, any full time positions. Please PM or reply on post.

Sorry I didn't answer your PM, top. I'm in Wainwright, and only have time for DWAN.

Unit recruiter is 613-949-2714, if you can't get through there, unit OR is 991-1619. Recruiter is day staff, should be there every day.

Before I left there, I do seem to remember that they did recruit some of the new kids in the 291 trade. Best bet's to call there.

Well well well he's alive.  Thought you drowned in a mud hole.

Kendrick said:
Well well well he's alive.  Thought you drowned in a mud hole.

Not quite, but there have been some times where I wished I had. Hope all's going with you brother, we'll have to meet up when you get back!

Planning on heading back east in March block leave, if not there, someplace warm  ;)

I'm down for a few Corona's on some beach where stuff isn't blowing up :p

Thanks for the info Sig_Des. I will contact them as soon as I can. Unfortunately I wont be one of the new kids so hope that would not go against me. I have to ask them a few questions like would I work at Leitrim? Can you get posted out of Ottawa? etc etc.

Back