• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

He also knows how to excite the useful idiots … And not just the easy useful idiots who will preach “do your own research” while dismissing established media and simultaneously accepting truthy-sounding anonymous blogs as legitimate primary sources.
Well obviously the MSM is controlled by Soros and the left! (Or Murdoch and the right, depending who you ask)

It’s one thing if a politician says it, it’s quite another if the DOJ says it.
Indeed. Interesting point to note- the indictment explicitly says that ‘Company 1’ (that would be Tenet Media) founders, ‘founder 1’ and ‘founder 2’ - (that would be Lauren Chen and Liam Donovan) - were knowingly part of this. It puts them right in there with the two accused. Yet in neither makes them nor refers to them as “unindicted co-conspirators”. My bet is Chen and Donovan are both charged on a sealed indictment, and likely flipped on their handlers to cooperate with the investigation. Random fun fact, Chen is Canadian.

A few prominent social media personalities have been skewered and deeply embarrassed by this. It’s one thing to be accused by your comments section of being a foreign adversary’s useful idiot; it’s another to have it laid out in an indictment where it’s super easy to determine who “Commentator 1” and “Commentator 2” are.

1725540443100.png

Aside from the ice cream shake (which may be stranger than the “Dijon mustard” thing the GOP tried to slag Obama with), the whole argument doesn’t make sense.

Sure, some women may not love Tim Walz, but that’s not necessarily (or usually) down to a single-issue thing like masculinity. There are all sorts of reasons why they might not love him. It does tell me something though - Jesse Watters is trying to reduce a wide range of reasons to “women love manly men”. If this was on the Five or some other panel show with women, I’d hope they cut to the women in that panel to see their reactions.

…and that’s besides the point - I may support certain politicians but I don’t love any of them.

Sure, some women may not love Tim Walz, but that’s not necessarily (or usually) down to a single-issue thing like masculinity

Harris seems more masculine than Walz. The hand and arm waving on stage is just weird…

Well it’s probably a good thing that elections aren’t decided on who is more manly.

After seeing him on stage being weird, there is a reason why he was picked as a VP candidate. Don't want tooo strong of a VP to overshadow Harris.

Back