• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AAAAHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
AAAHHHHGGGGG!!!!!

It's killin' me!  I'm hoping for an HVM to open up, and I'm getting nothing....

Level 310 went by, nada....so I hoped for 315....nada...just bumped up to 320, and once again....nada.

:crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

And to top it off, the interface here on the ship means that I'm limited in what I can do...I can't add Merit points, so I have 55 stocked up waiting to use...I can't make Int hits, I can't change my location, I can't buy stuff at the QM.....

:crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

*sigh*

Ok, that's off my chest.  I'll survive now.  By the time I get to my next port I'll be close to level 325, and the next HVM might unlock?  Can anyone ahead of me share when the HVM in Swat Valley unlocks?

NS

Ugh........that hurts.......

A long way to go then.

*sigh*

At least now I know!  Thanks CS!

NS

Well,

I've opened up the HVM, but have had more mission failures at it than I can easily believe....even at 98% chance of success, I've had 2 mission failures today!!

On the plus side, I've finally kicked myself out of 13th place (after probably 2-3 months in that spot) and am ramping towards the top 10 in the next couple of days.

I haven't seen top 10 in ages!

NS

Entirely different reasons, but I can echo the AAAAHHHHHGGGG

I'm currently sitting at 4800+ milpoints and watching the requirement for the daily bonus - 10 Max CR.  Guess what 5000 milpoints opens up? (no CR left.....)

My own fault really, just invested 1000 milpoints into bomb suits for the HVM in Kandahar yesterday.

Ayrsayle said:
Entirely different reasons, but I can echo the AAAAHHHHHGGGG

I'm currently sitting at 4800+ milpoints and watching the requirement for the daily bonus - 10 Max CR.  Guess what 5000 milpoints opens up? (no CR left.....)

My own fault really, just invested 1000 milpoints into bomb suits for the HVM in Kandahar yesterday.

Are you talking about using 5000 MPs to spend on a medal?  If so, none of the bonuses that you receive in a medal count for the daily bonus.

Back