• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ADMIN: CdnArmy.ca

2 Charlie,

Thanks for the offer. Sadly, hardware isn‘t the biggest part of the problem. I have already rounded up some replacement parts, including a 166.

I‘ve attempted to perform the upgrade on 2 different occasions, with neither one being successful. The server itself isn‘t located in a spot that I have constant access to, so it‘s a bit difficult to arrange.

At any rate, the new performance issues have only steeled my resolve to get on with it.

As a side note, we should see a minor performance improvement due to code changes in The War Diary.

Cheers

I‘ve been getting a few automatic reports of errors with the new War Diary. Unfortunately, the automatic reports don‘t have much in the way of details. If anyone has encountered this situation, and has some information on what‘s happening, please post it here, or mail me directly.

Thanks

Update: The spell checker will return shortly, it‘s not gone for good. I expect it will be back in a week or so.

Another Update: Looks more like the first couple of days in March to have the spellchecker back.

Cheers

There is a link to allow us to quickly go to a list of topics posted today. Would it be possible to create a similare short cut to take us to a list of all the hot topics from the past week to 10 days?

I‘ll do some digging, and see what I can come up with.

Cheers

It is nice that atleast one forum is controling the language used in the war diary, however when word start showing up like "p***", "cl***" and "gr***" it starts to remind me of those stupid beavus and butthead cartoons. If we cannot find a program that will recognize a variation of the word "***" from "***" as a component of a legitemate word, we should discontunue the use of the current system. it draws attention to what would otherwise have been just another word.

Point well taken, the automatic rules have been updated to counteract what was obviously my mistake.

Cheers

Back