• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Operations Game Announcement

Well this looks interesting.

Edit: You can buy Tim's?! I'm sold.

Thankfully we can't play as Taliban, lest there be a MoH scandal!  LOL

Oh, yes, I registered.  Hoping to survive work up training. LOL

Look what happens when I head off for the afternoon. Great game idea.

NATO Standard is a Double Double, you're just odd. I don't even drink coffee, so I guess that makes me even worse.....

The game seems pretty cool... i'm just waiting for my CR to ready up (15 more min) hehe

I can get addicted to this, i can already see it happening.  :blotto:

:) Great Idea!

Farmville for Military folks? I think you're on to something here...

Something to do whiling away our time during those rare dark days of Army.ca  ;D

Jingo said:
The game seems pretty cool... i'm just waiting for my CR to ready up (15 more min) hehe

I can get addicted to this, i can already see it happening.  :blotto:

:) Great Idea!

already there!

PuckChaser said:
NATO Standard is a Double Double, you're just odd. I don't even drink coffee, so I guess that makes me even worse.....

Actually NATO Standard is Black with a couple of seconds of Bailey's being poured into it.  ;D

George Wallace said:
Actually NATO Standard is Black with a couple of seconds of Bailey's being poured into it.  ;D

I'd definitely drink that version of coffee.  >:D

Something fishy going on here...not so sure how the owner was able to get so many points so quickly... ;)

My wife thanks you Mike - more reasons for me to get stuck in front of the computer....  :)

How about honey cruller's at Timmies - I'm all about the pastries.

Mike, did you quel the insurgency or something to surge your power that much?

I have spent all of my CR points on quelling it and it's down to ~30% in KAF, but before I did that I did a lot of Tim's missions because the rate of CR vs experience looked favourable.

That's the only thing I can think of that you could have done to leapfrog me...hmm...

Petamocto... haven't touched the insurgency yet, but I was able to cash in some medals and get a higher max Combat Readiness as a result. Specifically the MilPoints Balance medals, I cashed in the first 3, you should be able to get the same ones. (Note: there was a bug yesterday where those medals didn't show as available at first, so you might have missed them...)

Ahaaaa!

Yes that is the trick.  Just saw the new medals today and the attributes skyrocketed.

KAF insurgency locked down, woohoo!

Back