• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Announcing Milnet.ca / Navy.ca / Air-Force.ca

Worst comeback ever......

Mike for Mil net what about purple, Like when something is tri-service it's reffered to as a Purple Trade...

Sorry, I'm not sure I could bring myself to visit a purple website... Tri-service or not. :)

Ooops, I hadn't "unlocked" the new navigate menu. It should be working now.

It appears to be a caching issue... you may have to just give it a bit of time (or try it from a different system).

Mike Bobbitt said:
It appears to be a caching issue... you may have to just give it a bit of time (or try it from a different system).
I'll try to wait Mike  :D

Mike it does not work for me at all, and when I tried as a guest it did work. Any ideas?

When a topic has been read and you go back to navigate, there is no distinguishing alternate color to indicate that it has been read.

Also the black font on dark blue in the air-force forum is really hard to read.

Mike_Baker said:
I'll try to wate Mike  :D

Try to WAIT.......it might work better  ;)

Mike_Baker said:
The site does not like us manly men  :D

Try saying that in a few years when you're old enough to drink legaly...... ;D

Relax..i'm just messin' with ya

GAP, I fixed the visited links, I'll see if I can work something out for the black AF colours tomorrow.

Cheers
Mike

thanks, I have this habit of forgetting what I have read.....damn aluminum.....

Yeah the Navigate stuff is still not working for me.

Any ideas?

Beautiful job Mike, you did a great job :salute:
Army.ca is growing up  ;D

THREE CHEERS FOR OUR FEARLESS LEADER
HUZZA HUZZA HUZZA

Yeah, in all the excitment.....forgot (again)....congrats

Wow thank you so much, Mike! Maybe it's time for me to purchase a subscription. Wait....to which site?  ;D

Thanks again,  :salute:
Twitch

Twitch said:
Wow thank you so much, Mike! Maybe it's time for me to purchase a subscription. Wait....to which site?  ;D

Thanks again,  :salute:
Twitch

Yes Mike! You've done a great job here.... and yes I need to re subscribe soon also. Not sure when my Membership is up but I bet it's soon, I have to make a point of doing that soon just been awefully busy. Site is moving nice and fast on my side. Thank You  ;D

~Rebecca

Back