• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone have the Canadian Forces Manual of Drill and Ceremonial?

RorerQuaalude

Inactive
Reaction score
I managed to find a copy of A-PD-201-000/PT-000 Canadian Forces Manual of Drill and Ceremonial online, but it was lacking the sections concerning drill w/ arms. Does anyone have a complete electronic copy or know where I can get one. I've tried checking with the Directorate of History and Heritage's website, and found out I need to access the DIN / D-NET to get said document (I don't have DIN access rights). Any feedback as to where I can find the complete manual would be greatly appreciated as I need its information to help me practice and sharpen my drill w/ arms while not on course.

It's a 13 Mb pdf file, how fast is your connection? It's also too big for your hotmail address.

I'm running ADSL. 13 meg shouldn't be too hard. I have another e-mail account that might accept a larger attachment. If it's not too much trouble send to ----------------------  .

(Edit by M. O'Leary - e-mail address removed after use, to protect member privacy.)

Back