• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Applicant status closed

techie3

Inactive
Reaction score
Would like to know if this is common. Applicant status is closed but the next step is still showing medical/interview.
I've done medical and online interview.

Would like to know if this is common. Applicant status is closed but the next step is still showing medical/interview.
Not that I know of... but I would follow up with your recruiting centre, they would know why.

If your referring to the applicant portal on the CAF website, mine too says closed but my application is indeed moving forward. Just make sure with the recruiting staff. I'm sure you could get them to update it if you mention it. I've been in touch with them a lot via email so I haven't bothered bringing it up myself.

Hello, I just found out that I am in the same situation as you..what happened after that? Did you get rejected?

Same with me. Does it means our data is not in sync with recruiting Centre/team?

If your referring to the applicant portal on the CAF website, mine too says closed but my application is indeed moving forward. Just make sure with the recruiting staff. I'm sure you could get them to update it if you mention it. I've been in touch with them a lot via email so I haven't bothered bringing it up myself.
Hi there, I don't know if this is becoming more common or if this might be some sort of glitch in the website; I was in contact with the recruiting staff last month when they asked me to send them digital copies of my educational background (which I did) and provided me with a list of trades I'm eligible to apply for. They asked me to make a choice and let them know so that they can proceed with my application (which I did, notified them on the same day). Since then, I haven't heard anything from them, didn't even get an email yet to do the aptitude test, and when I logged on today to check for any updates, my file status was changed from open to closed (still says I'm in Prospect stage). I called the recruiting office, and they told me to email them about this (they sounded just as confused). I definitely didn't withdraw my application, so it's weird that this is happening (it did happen before and they fixed it when I emailed them about it, and now its happening again lol). Not sure if I did the right thing by emailing the recruiting office or should I have just waited?

You 100% did the right thing by reaching out to the recruiting office. If it is a glitch in the system they should report it up the chain so that it can be looked at, as if your file did that it's probably just "just you".

Back