• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April Selection??? 2014

lCS

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am curious if anyone knows when the next selection date is after March 18th or if there even is one? Thank you!

lCS said:
Hi guys,

I am curious if anyone knows when the next selection date is after March 18th or if there even is one? Thank you!

Please use the search feature, this question has been answered before. But it depends on the trades, selections are almost always done year round but a majority of the selections will be March 18th I believe.

J_M_J_D said:
Please use the search feature, this question has been answered before. But it depends on the trades, selections are almost always done year round but a majority of the selections will be March 18th I believe.

Ok, thank you! I am a female and I applied for amour, combat engineer and infantry do you think those trades will be looking in April?

lCS said:
Ok, thank you! I am a female and I applied for amour, combat engineer and infantry do you think those trades will be looking in April?

Male or female these occupations will hire as needed. The CAF is a true equal opportunity employer; they may focus on a particular demographic (such as females like yourself) in regards to recruiting methods. In the end though, unlike other organizations, they hire the best for the position they are offering: male, female, black, white, etcetera.

As J_M_J_D said, the CAF hires year round. What changes is the recruiting numbers they require at the different times of the [fiscal] year. It would be best to ask a recruiter this question, as they can give you the best idea of what is hiring and when.

Good luck :)

leonidas_3000 said:
DEO Infantry Officer right here, August 25th BMOQ.

Congrats! First time I see offers coming out more than 3 months before BMOQ! Me, I hope to hear something soon...

Back