• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured Reconnaissance (Reserves)

To my knowledge DP1 is the old QL3 or MQ or whatever they want to call it these days but for Armd Recce it is your driving, AFV, comms,and maybe a short confirmation Ex when all is said and done.

TR,

I was your Obs/Cont last summer at CAC. From what your saying, it doesn't seem anyone has applied the Lessons learned we identified with the ATV Tp from that ex. Any idea why not?

Perry said:
To my knowledge DP1 is the old QL3 or MQ or whatever they want to call it these days but for Armd Recce it is your driving, AFV, comms,and maybe a short confirmation Ex when all is said and done.

That pretty well sums it up.

J. Gayson said:
The DP1 is 4 weeks long, 5 days a week.

AFAIK their are 2 different armoured trades.   R011 and R013.   I am an armoured reReeceoldier so I am R013.   Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the guys with R011 drive the cougars around.   That is however getting phased out.

hi hows it goin? I'm to this site and i just handed my application in on the 7th of apirApril they called me like 6 hours later to book my appointment for the aptitude and pt test.i want to armoured Reece i was just woundring what some of the course that are there for me to take?

From gayson:

I am an armoured reReeceoldier

From kanadian_soldier :

i want to armoured Reece

If you guys are gonna be it, you better learn how to spell "recce" ;)

recceguy said:
From gayson:

From kanadian_soldier :

i want to armoured Reece

Looks like someone used Spell Check and didn't check to see that it was working properly.

recceguy said:
From gayson:

From kanadian_soldier :

i want to armoured Reece

Where did you press the quote button?  I cannot see anywhere on this thread where I miss spelled recce.

Sometimes the spellcheck on this site screws up, perhaps that is where the error is?

It's from your Dec, 16 post and contained in the quote box in kanadian_soldiers post.

Don't worry about it, just playing with you. :D

All right!  That's it! I'm getting my red pen!  :threat:

Back