• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured Reg Force Battle School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard_duke

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright.. my CT is going in from P Res to  the Regs.  Hopefully ill get recruit school bypass (including SQ). Is Battle school the same as DP1? Hopw long is it and what kinda stuff do you get qual'd on?  After battle school they place you into your unit.. right? fill me in! thanks

you're doing a CT and don't know where the DP1 fits into your career profile?

alright - I'll bite.
Yes, battle school is where you do your trade training and where you'll do the trade portion of your DP1

I guess you should pick another Trade.  There is a lot of info in this Armour Forum that will tell you what to expect.  That calls for Initiative.  Armour Soldiers are known for their use of Initiative.  You just failed your first EO/PO.    ::)

George Wallace said:
I guess you should pick another Trade.  There is a lot of info in this Armour Forum that will tell you what to expect.  That calls for Initiative.  Armour Soldiers are known for their use of Initiative. You just failed your first EO/PO.    ::)

:rofl:

Pray he doesn't get to my sqn....he won't last too long.

Regards

Young.....? no
Dumb......?

Well I'll chat with y'all later.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back